Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know a good place to order some reliable door sill guards besides mopar ?
And/or some LED door sills look pretty nice anybody have them on their car?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I got mine directly from the dealer when I bought my 09. I DID remove them to be re-installed on my 14 when it comes in. They're not cheap.. I didn't want to have to buy another set if they didn't come with the car. Another week or so and I'll know if they do or not. If they do, I'll post mine up for sale. They're the chrome Challenger door sills, put on with 3 very narrow strips of 2 sided tape. (Easily removed with a blow dryer and plastic spatula!!)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The Mopar sills are great.
Any particular reason why you want to avoid them?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here are the stick on kind that I got off of E bay. No problems with them. Reflections make my car look blue, it is black.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,122 Posts
Vinyl, cheap and easy.
I had the Mopar ones before and they eventually get all scratched and scuffed. When these start to look that way I'll just put new ones on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

Reactions: LemmeHemi

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Vinyl, cheap and easy.
I had the Mopar ones before and they eventually get all scratched and scuffed. When these start to look that way I'll just put new ones on.

Where did you get them?? Any Vinyl shop I assume can make them and I can do pretty much any lettering?? (I want ones that say Booger Green like my license plate..LOL)

Reactions: WhyMe

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
@ 392powr What color are your floor mats? I assume they're loyds customs. I've been toying with the idea of getting red mats trimmed in black for my car. Yours look pretty sweet from the pic. How well do they match your radar red interior? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Yes, they are Lloyds. They match the radar red interior perfectly. I got samples before I ordered to be sure. I will look up the name and code tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Reactions: Jasonbullet

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
wow those led illuminated ones are very cool. if I had not put on the stick em billet aluminum ones from Billet Tech I would consider the LED ones. I just think the Challenger name on the upper plastic part of the door seal and lower seal of the door would be over kill and I like the Billet Tech ones they are still new. Hmmm maybe later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts