·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Believe so, yes.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I am torn between the block and old style script. Got an SRT and wouldnt want to mix the two. I've thought of removing the front block letters on the grille and replacing with script, but has anyone replaced the block Challenger on the passenger side dash?

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I am torn between the block and old style script. Got an SRT and wouldnt want to mix the two. I've thought of removing the front block letters on the grille and replacing with script, but has anyone replaced the block Challenger on the passenger side dash?
I agree with you, it really needs to be one font style or the other. I don't like both mixed on one car. I have not seen a script dash plate yet, but if I do I will let you know. I have changed all mine to block font!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Westcoast, do you actually drive that car? Looks like a brochure pic...nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
LOL, actually velco is not a bad idea. I was too scared to put the MOPAR sills on so I got the Billet Tech ones. Plus I wanted the script font.

Thomasgf:
I'd like to find the exact same door sills with the script font, but I can't. Do you still have a link? Thanks!

·
Registered
SXT Plus
204 Posts
LOL, actually velco is not a bad idea. I was too scared to put the MOPAR sills on so I got the Billet Tech ones. Plus I wanted the script font.

Any ideas on where to get something like this? Matte Black with the Chrome inscribed?

I would love matte black with Redline Red on it, but not sure if that is even possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not from MOPAR, but there are some out there with other companies.

Reactions: sdr2711

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
769 Posts

These are the black anodized aluminum ones from China...in a Mopar box...Ebay purchased if I remember...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I have the same and am really happy with them :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got these from ebay (152381526212). Every thing was great except I did not do a very good job applying them. They are a black chrome. They are not as dark as picture shows. Quality and shipping was great. I like this type because they protect edge of sill also. I tried to roll this on from the edge then on over to the flat part, better to apply straight down, once the tape touches it is stuck!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have not seen that style in black but there are some black plates on ebay.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,134 Posts
I got these from ebay (152381526212). Every thing was great except I did not do a very good job applying them. They are a black chrome. They are not as dark as picture shows. Quality and shipping was great. I like this type because they protect edge of sill also. I tried to roll this on from the edge then on over to the flat part, better to apply straight down, once the tape touches it is stuck!!!!
I'm surprised, but glad you said that. These are on my shopping list, but if they aren't jet black, I won't want them. First I have heard that is the case :(

A Guy

Reactions: sdr2711
21 - 40 of 42 Posts