Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did you get your sill plate with 100th anniversary as advertised? 28 c group said challenger door sills but dealer doesn't know ?

·
Premium Member
2014 100th Annivesary R/T
517 Posts
I didn't get door seal plates with mine, and I printed out my window sticker before Chrysler took it down and it doesn't mention them there either.

-Kenny

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your right , it not on standard features for 100th . But if you look on site it in the ad. Looks like I need to buy a pair.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get door seal plates with mine, and I printed out my window sticker before Chrysler took it down and it doesn't mention them there either.

-Kenny
just found it>>>>>
  • Interior Highlights
  • Molten red or foundry black Nappa leather-trimmed seats with 'cloud overprint', Brass accent stitching and 100th Anniversary badging
  • Premium berber floor mats with embroidered 100th Anniversary logo
  • Custom Dodge performance flat bottom steering wheel
  • Liquid graphite bezels
  • Anniversary cluster face graphics
  • Uconnect® Voice Command with Bluetooth®
  • Boston Acoustics® seven-speaker system
  • Automatic temperature control
  • Heated front seats
  • Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
  • Ten-way power driver’s seat
  • Mopar® "Challenger" sill plates and bright pedals ****** !!!:werd:
  • Auto-dimming rearview mirror with microphone

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No door plates on mine, or the hemi badge on the hood.
Pointed that out to dealer , some cars and colors do ..so he said if mine don't he will add the pair at cost ....so I jumped at the opportunity to get CAI ,STRUT BRACE, STRUT COVERS in BILLET and T-Shifter at COST!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How bout some pics of those beautiful cars. Interior and exterior!!!!!!!!!
Just went to framing today ....should be here on may 7th. Silver with molten red interior LSD, sunroof, auto STP . 130 radio but will drop in pioneer later. Pics of delivery and others when it drops !

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm gonna bug him about the badges again. I gotta drop mine off Monday, they chipped the pass door unloading somehow, then there's a indent behind the drivers door, and the front clip doesn't come close to lining up with the fenders, the hood way off to. My 13 charger was perfect on body panels. But the challenger is way off

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm gonna bug him about the badges again. I gotta drop mine off Monday, they chipped the pass door unloading somehow, then there's a indent behind the drivers door, and the front clip doesn't come close to lining up with the fenders, the hood way off to. My 13 charger was perfect on body panels. But the challenger is way off
I hope all works out for you. I asked the dealer to call when car is enrout to dealership he's really looking forward to seeing it too. So we can go over the whole car together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts