Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I told my wife I liked the look of the Downforce Solutions wickerbill and front splitter and she gets them for me for Christmas. They were backed up and long story short they get delivered this week. I had been asking for shipping info and wasn’t getting any reply’s from them. I open the box and there is no instructions on how to install them. Sent emails that again are not returned.

I can figure out the wickerbill install having to guess the drill size but the splitter is another story. Just how the support rods are attached I can’t figure out. Seems kind of crappy for no instructions and no returns to emails after I spend over 800 bucks on this stuff.

Does anybody have any good pictures or instructions on these installs to help me out.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
David sent me some directions Saturday night and Brandon replied to emails today and apologized for the delay. They are working on videos and starting their website soon, so these issues should be solved. The splitter and wickerbill are top quality and I installed the wickerbill in less than 40 minutes. Drove 400 miles yesterday with it on and saw a drop of 0.5 mpg on the trip. Probably not helping my rear tire wear either. Ha!! Looks awesome!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

Reactions: A Guy

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks.
Expanding Rivnuts. Had to make my own tool to install.

·
Registered
814 Posts
They installed my wicker bill at WAM2 and they also sent me the instructor for the front. Do you still need them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They installed my wicker bill at WAM2 and they also sent me the instructor for the front. Do you still need them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks... David sent me the instructions and I'll be installing when I get back to Houston this weekend.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been asked for some close-up shots of my Akrapovic Carbon Fiber exhaust tips. Easier here since you cant drag and drop the pics in PM's like in posts.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
if not confidential, can the instructions be uploaded to this thread? May help out someone in the future ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if not confidential, can the instructions be uploaded to this thread? May help out someone in the future ;)

A Guy

Wasn't asked to keep them to myself and there's no boilerplate warnings on it. Sooooo.... As you wish... :grin2:

Attachments

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
21 Posts
David sent me some directions Saturday night and Brandon replied to emails today and apologized for the delay. They are working on videos and starting their website soon, so these issues should be solved. The splitter and wickerbill are top quality and I installed the wickerbill in less than 40 minutes. Drove 400 miles yesterday with it on and saw a drop of 0.5 mpg on the trip. Probably not helping my rear tire wear either. Ha!! Looks awesome!
hey bob. i just ordered this wickerbill. how much do you think it affects rear tire wear? this is something i didn't account for, as i mostly ordered for the look!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts