Front Interior

Exterior Front Driver Angle

Exterior Front Passenger Angle

No rear seat

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2010 Drag Pack

I just received my 2010 Drag Pack number 41 and looking to get ideas on how to finish the car. The instructions said some assembly required.Thinking of a mopar 727 race transmission with 3,800 stall converter, 3.55 rear and working for there. Also what brain would be good to use? Anyone finish their car and what kind of times are you running. Love the wiring kits that came in the trunk.

Alan

·
Banned
483 Posts
I just received my 2010 Drag Pack number 41 and looking to get ideas on how to finish the car. The instructions said some assembly required.Thinking of a mopar 727 race transmission with 3,800 stall converter, 3.55 rear and working for there. Also what brain would be good to use? Anyone finish their car and what kind of times are you running. Love the wiring kits that came in the trunk.

Alan

go to classracer.com for your drag pak questions. good luck

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
does it come drivable with a trans and engine?
does it have a stright axle rear?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Driveable Drag Pak

The car as delivered is ready for the rear running gear but none is supplied. Also transmission, roll bar, harness, engine setup, wiring, wheels and tires, and a ton of other things must be completed. Some assembly required, battery not included might be a better way to describe it.
Alan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts