Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am testing the waters with selling my 2.9 Liter challenger blower. It just had a fresh update from whipple and is not going to be put back on my 2.9 L whipple supercharger system. You would have to have the Hellcat 10 rib pulley system to use this blower because it's set up for the 10 rib belt system like the Hellcat and Drag Pak challengers. No throttle body included and no manifold included but it would be a great backup if you currently are running the 10 rib and 2.9 L blower kit. I am selling for 1800$ firm. I will attach pics tomorrow but I will add 1 or 2 pics tonight so you get the idea which 2.9 blower I have for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI blower only nothing else is included. I was running a specially made 105 MM tb that A2speed custom made for me to work with the challenger electronics but has the LS bolt pattern which is the bolt pattern that's used on the drag Pak cars. Sorry the custom 105 mm is already sold. Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know you would need a manifold and intercooler and probly a 102 mm tb from whipple and I think there is some other accessories like hoses and a bunch of other small items whipple sales in a kit for 1400$ but that's not incl manifold and intercooler and throttle body

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am just selling the blower. I thought about selling the intercooler and manifold with the blower for 3200$ but thas the best I can do for all 3 items

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also my car was updated to the HC pulley system with 10 rib belt specifically going to the super charger and seperate 6 rib for all accessories. I also have a 3 inch pulley it's like new I could sell for 75$

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price reduction to sell 1200 plus whatever shipping to your location blower only no other items

1 - 16 of 16 Posts