Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dragway 42 opens Sunday April 3rd. Schedule changed because of track conditions.

WEATHER PERMITTING. All day Test & Tune.

Any body interested in going? We are taking both of cars. Some Cleveland area cars will be there also.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Do they offer any deals for racing at that track? The track I go to Great Lakes Dragaway opens Fri. April 1st. The first 10 days they are only charging specators fee of $15 to spec or race.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Wow!! I didn't realize a track would open that soon. I hope the snow is gone by then. I might just drive up there to see if I can hook with my new setup. thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$20.00 to race and $10.00 to watch. Also gamblers race as part of entry fee.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
I may be there also. Maybe with my new R/T.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
All I can say is I won 2 out of 3 by running what I brung. I can't see how this time would be any different.

·
Registered
258 Posts
All I can say is I won 2 out of 3 by running what I brung. I can't see how this time would be any different.
you won those because i felt bad and i let you spray against my N/A car. when your over my house that Sunday im gonna sabotage your ride so it runs 13's. why are you on this board right now? you should be at the strip!!!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
That's great, The reason I said that was last night when I was talking to my sister in N. Indiana and told her I needed to mow today she said it snowed 2 days ago and I thought you guys were in N. Ohio and it wouldn't have warmed up yet.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are in NE Ohio. We are hoping the track will be open as scheduled on the 27th. Tony lives in Cincinnati and he went racing today. Temp was 67 there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts