Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to get opinions on this. Looking at these two because they also attach to the firewall/frame in addition to the strut towers. Not sure which one to get though. I've read both can take a little time to install, and that is sort of another one of my concerns. I don't have a driveway or garage so I'll be doing this down by the curb. I'm sure that either one of these will work great in the end, just looking to see if anyone has any thoughts on their applications, or if one is way easier to install than the other.

For the rear I do plan on getting the Speedlogix arched 4 point brace, so part of me just wants to match the front and get Speedlogix, but that Drake piece sure does look nice.

Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Petty's? Their rear bar design is the best of the bunch, too.
i didn't see that Petty's had a double front strut brace, looks like it connects to the firewall as well? Do you have one? I will have to research those too then, everything is around the same price so I'm just trying to find the best one that is fairly easy to install. Thanks

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I think I am actually going with the Petty front & rear. Glad to hear at least the front is an easy install. I don't think I can resist the 2 bars in matching Petty blue either LOL

·
Premium Member
11,800 Posts
We have had excellent feedback on our front strut brace. I have one installed on my SRT Challenger and I did notice a difference going around roundabouts and getting on and off the highway. I noticed the biggest difference on the road course (SCCA) track nights. Install is pretty straight forward and took me about 40 minutes by myself. We offer a Mopar Blue that is really pretty and pops in the engine bay.

You'll be happy with the 4 point too. If you are worried about the trunk space go with the arch, if you aren't concerned the standard 4 point is the strongest. I went with the 2 point brace for ease of install and I need trunk space for gear, etc.

There are a lot of good choice out there.

- Alexis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.