Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the outside and interior how I want it and now need a new project. Other than panting the plastics, what else have others done in the engine compartment that are purely cosmetic?

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
3,595 Posts
I added some pieces from Billet Technology. Washer fluid cap and radiator cap so far. Many other billet pieces available from them and other vendors. Added a ABS cover and coolant tank cover too.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,623 Posts
As mentioned, billet Oil Cap, Coolant reservoir cap, dipstick handle, washer reservoir cap, hood strut covers. I have a JLT coolant reservoir cover they no longer make, but some have painted the reservoir (be sure to leave an area to see level, lol). Catch can and strut brace adds bling, and serve a purpose. Half covers, CAI. The ABS cover really makes a difference. BT also has a "Nameplate" that some add. Braided Hose & Fittings. Firewall cover.

A Guy

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Here is my engine bay, also have green engine bay lights
my coolant tank , and terminal cover for battery post are OEM body color
Also engine cover is hand Pinstriped
368CE280-E6F8-4C88-87FA-FC22498A72E0.jpeg
176FC098-6AE0-4126-812C-FC63D5B1CD95.jpeg

·
Registered
10,149 Posts
I went crazy with the bling. Lol

37785.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,623 Posts
I mostly did the painting thing he said "other than doing", lol

A Guy

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Got the outside and interior how I want it and now need a new project. Other than panting the plastics, what else have others done in the engine compartment that are purely cosmetic?
These are some cool engines! We have an engine bay LED kit that looks awesome especially if you do other cosmetic mods that you want to show off, even at night. The high-quality Bridgelux SMD chips are made for maximum quality, brightness, and longevity. Each section of strip comes cut to length, soldered, and heat shrunk by our own technicians.

It comes in single colors and ColorShift so you can switch through multiple colors. You can see that color-changing feature in this Instagram video with the engine bay kit, halos, and wheel rings:
http://instagr.am/p/By4JqmIlRzx/

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,953 Posts
My mods can be seen in my garage...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,623 Posts
Wow, yeah you did!

A Guy

Reactions: VyperD65

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,623 Posts
Challengertalk must have kept BT in business, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
694 Posts
Reactions: VyperD65

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,623 Posts
Welcome back ;) How are you viewing the forum? Tapatalk, PC browser? If Tapatalk, may need to update to latest. If PC browser, which one? Same with other browser?

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,953 Posts

Reactions: vpzyck
1 - 20 of 23 Posts