Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After bumping into the mirror, whilst walking thru the garage, I heard a crack that urged much bad language from my spewing mouth! I have ordered a replacement; however, I am curious if there are any diagrams or directions to speed up the replacement portion.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
slightly off topic, how much is the service manual?
i can't find a regular chilton manual anywhere

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
thats not too bad, thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Hey man... you aren't the first to do that to a mirror. Four months into ownership I took off the passenger door mirror. I really wish these were the ones that have give like every other modern car. Oh well I guess.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
It comes pre painted, at least for now. I was thinking it was around $220... I can't remember now... I tried not to think about the cost since it was a dumb move on my part.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Did that to the mirror on my wife's Grand Cherokee. Went to move it back to walk between the two cars and the pivot broke. $100.00 and my labor later she had a new mirror.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Hey man... you aren't the first to do that to a mirror. Four months into ownership I took off the passenger door mirror. I really wish these were the ones that have give like every other modern car. Oh well I guess.
me too!! $198 from dealer... forking mailbox

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just scratched the passenger side mirror against the garage wall which got me yelling a bunch of 4 letter words I care not to repeat. Paint on the mirror is screwed so I went to my dealer and just ordered one.

With my 25% discount I got it for $150, great thing about is that it comes pre painted, thank god.

Should have it tommorow, taking the door panel off hopefuly goes as easy as it reads on here.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Where can one buy just the mirror itself? I got mine busted this weekend by a P.O.S. driver.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Mirror

blu04srt4, I ordered mine from the dodgeparts.com website. Mind you, this is actually a dealership up north and they arent very fast. I had to call several times to make sure my order was coming. My mirror was $150.
Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ripped my mirror off the base so is it easy to just put a new mirror on the base or do i have to replace the whole thing? and are there instructions on how?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts