Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Not yet.

You could try placing some plastic covering over them. The same stuff used for the "clear bra" installations. I've had that stuff take a chunk of tire without breaking. I know this because the rubber left a mark at the light housing without taking out the light.

An installer always has scrap so maybe that would work for you.

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts
Big Worm Graphics, a supporting vendor here, makes them in clear. I put the clear on my headlights/drl's, too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try that out. I've had 5 of them to get busted. I've got to find something that works.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The small lights below the headlights. I call them driving lights because they are clear. I think of fog lights being amber. Not saying that is correct, that's just how my crazy brain works.

Q

·
0 Posts
The small lights below the headlights. I call them driving lights because they are clear. I think of fog lights being amber. Not saying that is correct, that's just how my crazy brain works.
You can have the "crazy brain" and I'll deal with my "warped brain".

:crazy:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I wouldn't claim to have busted any fog light, but the driver side lightbulb came burnt when I picked up the car new from the dealership. It was replaced (no easy task) under warranty.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts