Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to use the orange DRLs while the headlights are on? My 300m had a modified type of relay for the DRL and was able to run the DRL headlamps at 50% while headlamps were active.

Thinking about getting a Tazer for my 2018. Heard it wouldn't work with a 2018 model.
What features get unlocked having a Tazer only owning a SXT vehicle?

Looking for a little more power for this V6. I know its not a v8 but just a little something extra to kinda stomp on it from a red light and maybe on the interstate would be ok. Any ideas? Advice?

Was looking at Pedal Commander but i honestly see no difference from the Sport button thats already on the car..

Anyone top out the speed on a SXT yet? We have an old airport here that no one uses and of course its been torn down, u cant go far, but was able to hit 122.. still could climb but no more room.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,798 Posts
Tazer will not let the orange lights turn on with headlights on...nor will alfaOBD.

If you want a more power you can get a tune to modify VVT but costs $250 to modify the PCM (will void your warranty), plus cost of the tuner and tune which will get you in the +$1000 for maybe 20HP more. More power can be had with a supercharger but you are talking at least >$6000.

Do a search, quite a few posts on options to make power on a SXT but I am afraid all will be expensive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts