Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer early today and had DRL's activated...LOVE IT! Also installed all the new updates/revisions for the HK system and, tome at least, it sounds A LOT better!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
The DRL do look sweet. What year Challenger is this? I haven't had any luck getting them activated for my 2014.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks, I'll give it a try when I go for my first maintenance. Add the LMK code in dealerconnect, got it.

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
If you have 6-speed, parking brake must be OFF (they always forget this).
Automatic must have brake off and be in gear.
Bring them Tip 41 at sequentialtailights.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
260 Posts
If you have 6-speed, parking brake must be OFF (they always forget this).
Automatic must have brake off and be in gear.
Bring them Tip 41 at sequentialtailights.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks. I did that but the tech could not find anything to activate in the TIPM. It was late on Saturday and I think this "dealerconnect" is done by the parts dept. (they were already gone for the day).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 14 R/T and would appreciate any info on the DRLs...my dealer says it can't be done, but obviously is not up to speed.
ps did any of you have issues with the EVIC...mine hasn't worked from day 1 and service guy is not sure if it's software or steering wheel controls??? I hate them to tear it apart for trial and error

·
Registered
28 Posts
bwhacked34

Thanks, I bought my car in New Jersey & I was looking for a PA dealer who caters to their customers service when needed. I too, will need a state inspection next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts