Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had looked into The Corsa about a year ago for my 2010 RT Auto, but put it off... I was wondering if any other companies have since come out with Drone-free exhausts that now compete with the corsas. it looks like there's a MBRP out there now too, anything else worth looking into as i shop around?

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Solo has one ( check the vender section). For about half the cost. Awesome system. Alot of members picked it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have the Mopar/Borla Catback. No drone at all.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Your choices for a drone-free catback exhaust include Corsa, MBRP, and Solo.

·
Registered
852 Posts
SOLO, completely drone free!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Flowmaster Force II and Magnaflow Street series are good choices as well (both have resonators). I had the Magnaflow on my 09 Challenger with auto tranny and the Force II on my current Challenger with 6 speed.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yup, our Magnaflow street series cat-backs have a nice deep tone, not too loud, and VERY little drone. I've always loved Magnaflow for addressing the drone issue so well.

We have two systems I'd recommend on our website (depending on whether or not you would keep the OEM tips) which are part #'s 16514 and 16513. We can also get you much lower pricing than what our website shows for forum members.

Feel free to PM, call or email us with any questions or to get some lower pricing that is too low to post on here. Good luck!

Alec

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I had a Magnaflow on my 2006 magnum RT and the drone was too much. Had to replace it with a used stock exhaust. So when I was looking at a new cat-back system for my challenger the drone factor was priority one. I ended up buying the SOLO Performance system. No drone, and the rumble is just right. And when you stand on it, everyone knows it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know. It's all very confusing and of course it depends on individual taste. There are so many nice systems out there. I also have a 2010 R/T auto and bought Corsa Sport which is a very good system but I just didn't think the sound was right. Sold it and went for Zoomers based on the videos. All T304 and has no drone even when MDS kicks in and a nice rumble at idle and cruising. At WOT it roars and is music to my ears. It took me two tries but at least I'm happy with what I got. I beleive they may still have a sale going on if interested. Good luck whichever way you decide to go.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Listen to PMMAGIC, Zoomers is the way to go. No drone, but tons of music at all speeds. Plus it's all t304 stainless steel.

My Mopar/Borla drones a bit, so I wouldn't recommend it if you want no drone.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Solo ftw!!!

I have had Corsa Sport, Corsa Xtreme all on SRT8's while great systems the Solo on an SRT8 is INSANE sounding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, thanks for all the input everybody! This really helps! It appears that there are a few more options out there than I had thought. Now time to do some comparison research/shopping... Thanks again for pointing me in the proper direction, everybody!!!

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Hello,
Our SOLO kits are drone-free! We tested and designed each kit with the daily driver in mind. After many months of testing, we were able to release drone-free kits that performed well, sounded great, had no drone, and were affordable. If you have any questions on our exhaust kits, please don't hesitate to call me anytime at 516-655-9002. Have a great day and happy shopping!

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts