Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,just want to say i finally got to drive my 2012 r/t six speed yesterday. I drove it for a test drive(it was wet)then drove it home from the dealer(also wet) back in January and has been in my garage since. Well yesterday a finally got it out and let me tell you i was not disappointed. Was a little worried cause i didn't have much seat time and i paid a good chunk of change for it but i knew that was what i wanted. Guys, i totally understand your passion for these cars and am very proud and excited to have one of my own now and never looked forward to summer as much as i am this year. I truly love this site and appreciate all your replies and info you guys provide and look forward to modifying my car over the next couple years. Soo glad to be a part of the Challenger nation!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
You are experiencing what folks on this forum are.... Welcome from South of you in Columbus OH!

Enjoy! :clap:

·
Premium Member
9,676 Posts
It was well worth the wait. Hope you have many dry and sunny days to enjoy it this season.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I drove in my friends [Hemifried] R/T 6 Speed 2011 and was hooked after that.. Which was WONDERFUL considering I didn't have my SXT long before that -.-
Also driven my buddies SRT, Auto 2010. and a club members 2010 R/T 6 Speed..

Ive been itching forever to get a V8 6 Speed. -.-

Shifty

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Congrats to you and 3 cheers for warmer weather.. Enjoy the 6-speed!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats to you, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I'm telling you man, a 6 speed with a short throw shifter, tune to remove torque management and a sweet sounding exhaust is where it's at!!! You're going to love it. :smokin:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i have the short throw and the sweet sounding exhaust but what is this torque management remove tune and what does it do? This is the first i've heard of this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts