Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup Everyone!!

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here but I've been extremely busy. My family and I took a leap of faith in moving to Florida and I drove the SRT from my old home in Georgia to my my home Florida.. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

https://youtu.be/c_NqZ24VP_4

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Hey, just finished your video. 7 plus hours with your HEMI, huh? Could think of a lot worse things to do! Wife and I left the state we were born in, California, 3 years ago. Best choice we ever made. Yep, it's scary, but you're going to be just fine. Glad you made it safely. God Bless you and the family.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I moved from NY to Florida 5 years ago next month. Best move I ever made. I still have to work for a living but still feels as if I'm on vacation. Where in Florida did you move to?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to the Sunshine State, where it rains for a month straight! LOL! ...and people forget how to drive. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new home in Florida.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Welcome to Florida , we move here 17 years ago ,, never looked back.
Where in FL ? ,, here in our area lots of fun monthly cruzins , and morning coffee & cars . All year round
Have fun

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
I really like that Scat Pack logo design in white on PCP!
Yea it really good in person,, the own is a big challenger guy ,, you can not see it but
he had all the black / chin spoiler and splash guards all painted to match the body color

·
Registered
300 Posts
Trying to get out of NYC to northern Florida now myself..got my resume out to a few places and with a few head hunters.

Project Manager for a General Contractor if anyone knows anyone..

My parents moved to north of Jacksonville a few years ago and they love it. Heading down to be with them.

Good luck to you and your family!

·
Registered
937 Posts
The work and pay here is a lot different then NY. But the cost to live is so much cheaper and a better quality of life. I was on long island and made a decent living. Cost of living and taxes were overwhelming. I'm 45 minutes below Jacksonville. We love it here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts