Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T plus M6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time posting...18 yo 2015 R/T owner and I want to find out if anybody has installed the dual electric fans from SRT's on their single fan Challenger. If so, what was needed besides the fans? Looking forward to reading and learning a lot from this forum as I grow in into my R/T. Did someone say "more power?" :)(y)

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,570 Posts
It should just be a direct swap. My 5.7L cane with the dual fans and I’m not aware of any difference in wiring or mount points.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,759 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Nick ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,798 Posts
Well look at that...Nuke is right...what next a pandemic? I know...too soon.

Dorman sells the assembly which they state is the "OE fix".

·
Registered
11 Posts
For a 2010 challenger like mine the dorman 620039xd would not be a direct swap from what I'm seeing, so don't jump the gun.. bad news is that fan has two connectors where is the fan on my car has one. However they did make a two fan option every year the challenger was produced (mainly on srts) so the fan shroud is always swappable on same year cars

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a 15 R/T as well, and I checked, I have the single fan.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T plus M6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 15 R/T as well, and I checked, I have the single fan.
Thanks Snowkan....I want to upgrade to dual fans for better cooling especially on our hot humid Michigan nights :) It appears that the OEM dual fans are a direct replacement....let you know if that's the case in a few days...thanks

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,798 Posts
Thanks Snowkan....I want to upgrade to dual fans for better cooling especially on our hot humid Michigan nights :) It appears that the OEM dual fans are a direct replacement....let you know if that's the case in a few days...thanks
If you believe the parts catalog I posted earlier it is a direct fit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts