·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That one does look nice. Does it come with the camera, or would I need to buy one? My car didn’t originally come with one, so I added an aftermarket one in the middle of the taillight panel. So that’s another thing I’d have to modify or replace. It’s one of the reasons I was looking for a spoiler that doesn’t have a camera.

·
Vendor
11,829 Posts
That one does look nice. Does it come with the camera, or would I need to buy one? My car didn’t originally come with one, so I added an aftermarket one in the middle of the taillight panel. So that’s another thing I’d have to modify or replace. It’s one of the reasons I was looking for a spoiler that doesn’t have a camera.
includes camera, however on earlier models may not work, unless you get some type of aftermarket device
Luke

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
includes camera, however on earlier models may not work, unless you get some type of aftermarket device
Luke
Functionality shouldn’t be an issue. I have a 2017, and I activated the factory camera system with the dealer computer after splicing into the factory wire harness in the trunk and adding the 8.4” display. I’ll keep this one in mind during my search. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,364 Posts
Awesome looking car (y)

A Guy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts