Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok as of sunday status was still D1, went in today and found this,...

Route MovementsEvent DateLocationCompleted.. Scheduled for Build (D1)03/25/2011 06:33 AM CDTWindsor Assembly, ONCurrent.. Reset Customer Comment04/04/2011 10:57 AM CDTN/AFuture.. At Facility04/05/2011 07:00 PM CDTNew Boston, MI.. Loaded On Railcar04/06/2011 07:00 PM CDTNew Boston, MI.. Railcar Placed at Destination Facility04/08/2011 10:00 PM CDTTwin Oaks, PA.. Unloaded From Railcar04/09/2011 10:00 AM CDTTwin Oaks, PA.. Vehicle Delivered to Dealer04/12/2011 05:00 AM CDT******* Chry-dodge-jeep

What does this mean...I am sure this isn't all gonna happen that fast. Thanks JB :werd:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Don't hold your breathe for those dates to be correct. Mine did the same thing. It looked like it would be built and delivered to the dealer in 14 days, NOT. After mine went D1 it took 10 days before it was built. Then it sat at (I) built pending inspection for 11 days before it went (JB) shipped to body vendor. Where it has been sitting for 3 days so far... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
134 Posts
You got me a little excited there...lol. Mine went to D1 on 3/22/2011 and is scheduled to be delivered on 4/12/2011 also. From what I remember from my first Challenger you have to look at where it says "Current". That's where it will tell you where your car is (scheduled to be built like mine is). I would love to be completely wrong and my car be delivered exactly like it says 4/12/11 but I know that's not going to happen. That's why it says "*ETA is an estimated date for delivery, not a promise or guarantee. Actual delivery may vary". And especially all the stuff that's going on with the trucking issues and the paint delays I know it's going to take a little longer. It's all good though, as long as I know it's coming :pimp:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
it means nothing until it says 'delivered to dealer'

mine moved 10 days even after it was loaded on a train.

it means your close to the end..it could be accurate, but probably not...you should see your car in April or early May

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kinda figured, that meant nothing, as it says future....but would be nice! I figured I see it in June or July....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts