Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my daughters stone white r/t classic got whacked today by the duece and a half at the firehouse where she works,for some reason a couple fireman decided to try and pull it out with her car in front of it? the case is under investigation. she sent me a pic from her cell phone to mine and it looks like the nose and hood are done for.the top bumper of the truck was just high enough to reach the middle of the hood. ive heard the challengers have targets on them!:scratchhead::icon_evil:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
sorry to hear about that...firefighters are soooo freaking stupid...oh wait :scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
OK; had to google "deuce and a half" but I can see how that beast could damage a car! Sorry it happened, and now it's just a matter of getting it repaired correctly.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL!well you know how firefighters are! I will try to get the pic from her phone uploaded. i know the have another name other than duece and a half,something like m1-a17 truck or something,cant remember.pretty much a really big multi purpose vehicle used in various forms since WWII. sometime in the 60s or 70s they made them to run on almost any combustable fluid,even used motor oil!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts