Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this not done anymore. My younger days the cool thing was to turn down the duals right behind the rear axle or just past it, ya never saw the tips. Anyone see this anymore? My apologies if this is in the wrong thread but was driving home and saw a 68 camaro that had this:notallthere:

·
Registered
109 Posts
There is a video of newer challenger on YouTube with it. Search challenger with dumps. I had a 89 5.0 mustang with 512 lift on the cam with three inch exhaust and dumps. Man did that car sound good. I've been debating dumping my '14 RT.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
558 Posts
You run the risk of CO poisoning, which is why the states I am familiar with require the exhaust to exit outside of the body.
If you love drone, you may like it.

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts
You run the risk of CO poisoning, which is why the states I am familiar with require the exhaust to exit outside of the body.
If you love drone, you may like it.
Untrue. Todays vehicles emissions are so clean that you stand a better chance of CO poisoning mowing your lawn than being in a garage with your car.
The drone with out the fuel tank behind the diff and the flat trunk floor would be loud.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Def wouldn't pass inspection in 99% of the states. Cars Exhaust HAS to exit the body. Trucks can only do it if it's dumped like a 8inches past where the cab stops and the bed starts. Personally, I've ran around with dumps for a little while, and I starting feelin kinda weak = CO = BAD idea. Maybe not so much if it was behind the axle, but he'll, I had it dumped right in front of the axle, windows down, all freeway driving, and still made me sick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts