Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im still considering getting side strobe stripes on my IE392, but how would i get them in DWB? i heard it has sparkles in it, so can any body shop make them? or is it something only Dodge can make?

did the 1970 challenger have strobe stripes available or was that a 71-74 thing?

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Do you mean the 72-74 Raylle side stripes or the 70 AAR Cuda strobe stripes? If you want true DWB you will probably have to have them painted on, or at least have the decals painted prior to install but I doubt they will last like that.

Raylle

AAR Cuda

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you mean the 72-74 Raylle side stripes or the 70 AAR Cuda strobe stripes? If you want true DWB you will probably have to have them painted on, or at least have the decals painted prior to install but I doubt they will last like that.

Im looking for a DWB version of the Mopar strobe stripes you can buy with your mopar bucks...looks somewhat like the AAR, but they dont go all the way to the back of the car...i think they end 2/3rd of the way.

dual side stripes on a IE392 would really be over kill w/ stripes..the strobe stripe may be too much too...im hoping ill see one posted here sometimes next year...i dont want to be the 1st..i want to see if it over kill

since the full body stripes are coming out in 3 colors now maybe they will make the mopar strobe stripes in DWB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts