Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a (good, experienced, proven) shop in Houston area that does dyno tunes with the predator?
What is the going rate for a dyno tune?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check him out. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
What mods have you guys done to need a custom tune? I'm not sure you're going to get a lot more from a dyno tune that you couldn't get with a mail order tune, unless you have some mods that require something more. You'll be spending a couple hundred for maybe a couple rwhp at best. Of course that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What mods have you guys done to need a custom tune? I'm not sure you're going to get a lot more from a dyno tune that you couldn't get with a mail order tune, unless you have some mods that require something more. You'll be spending a couple hundred for maybe a couple rwhp at best. Of course that's just my opinion.

I plan on porting the tb and getting shortys pretty soon. possibly more, just looking for a good shop and someone knowledgeable to deal with for right now.

·
Vendor
948 Posts
We're looking at right around the last weekend in January right now. Myself and Brian (FORMERLY of ART, get with the times, Mike!) are planning on putting a decent sized dyno session together. I'm flying into and out of Houston more than likely, but we're thinking of doing the dyno sessions in Austin. It's going to be a killer dyno event with both myself and Brian who's one heck of a tuner as well together. Mike, you can come too.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
We're looking at right around the last weekend in January right now. Myself and Brian (FORMERLY of ART, get with the times, Mike!) are planning on putting a decent sized dyno session together. I'm flying into and out of Houston more than likely, but we're thinking of doing the dyno sessions in Austin. It's going to be a killer dyno event with both myself and Brian who's one heck of a tuner as well together. Mike, you can come too.
There you go! HHP the world tour!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Houston Performance on 249 is also a good place or Fastlane off FM 1960 near Jones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts