Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i live in davenport iowa and im looking for a good dyno shop, there used to be rev hard here in the quad cities but now they are closed, im having problems finding one.

i have a cam springs and rods on order but need to find a shop....... anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
332 Posts
hello i live in davenport iowa and im looking for a good dyno shop, there used to be rev hard here in the quad cities but now they are closed, im having problems finding one.

i have a cam springs and rods on order but need to find a shop....... anyone have any ideas?

PM sent. For an idea anyway......

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i live in des moines.. karl performance has a dyno but they can't tune dodge.. to my knowledge NOBODY in iowa can tune dodge.. i have looked.. closest is a tuner in mn or kansas or tim barth in rockford il

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i will prolly end up going to Tim after i get it all installed, now i just need to find a person or shop that can do the install

·
Registered
321 Posts
I live in Des Moines...
Post your results, I have not found anyone in Iowa to do anything but….. Wheels, Tires, and exhaust…

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
yep kondo i am with ya. karls can't tune.. only factory canned tunes that come with the blowers.

there is a place out in waukee they do installs mainly procharger but again they don't TUNE only preloaded canned tunes with the blowers.. sad really nobody in the hole state lol

chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in geneseo Illinois and there is a dyno shop in port Byron it's called illinois dyno center and their number is 309-523-9200

1 - 7 of 7 Posts