421 - 440 of 487 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
What upgrades are you putting on it?

·
Registered
127 Posts
That red one had a borla atak exhaust and a cold air intake then motiva tuned it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Here are my numbers from yesterday. Baseline Dyno. Only upgrades are MagnaFlow Catbacks and K&N Drop In Filter.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ok I just had my challenger dynoes and it put up 394,rwhp and 414 rwtq some people are saying that's impossible with my list of mods k&n CAI amh long tube with high flow cats and corsa xtreme cat back with custom tune.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Ok I just had my challenger dynoes and it put up 394,rwhp and 414 rwtq some people are saying that's impossible with my list of mods k&n CAI amh long tube with high flow cats and corsa xtreme cat back with custom tune.
6.4L?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
100% stock the vvt 5.7 delivers 330rwhp, headers ~10, high flows ~20 tune ~20 so that's about 380 rwhp, so to get 394 your doing good.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ok I've been telling that to this page and basically became the joke of the day lol IDC really no skin off my ass just wondering if maybe I'm that naive or what but I'm gonna hit a track this Friday and that will be the real test. Only 1/8 mile tho sadly

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Depending on the dyno, I would expect 360-370 with your mods. 390 does seem to be high, but if it's really making that, it'll show at the track.

My R/T made around 350 on a dyno dynamics (similar to a mustang dyno), and it traps around 86mph in the 1/8..so if you are anywhere close or above that (depending on DA), I'd say you're doing well.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
This is my best time so far on drag radials.
Left lane-

I believe the best time I've run on street tires was an 8.1-8.2 in the 1/8th (12.6 1/4 ET)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dyno sheets? before and after?

·
Registered
724 Posts
This is my best time so far on drag radials.
Left lane-

I believe the best time I've run on street tires was an 8.1-8.2 in the 1/8th (12.6 1/4 ET)
Nice times but your speed in 1/8 & 1/4 seem to be low for the ET.

421 - 440 of 487 Posts