Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in Jacksonville Florida and im looking for the nearest location that does the dyno tunes . If there are anyone here thats in NE Florida that is familiar with where the shops are i would appreciate any info . Im running a 16 charger rt bone stock . I want to see what I'm starting off with as far as torque and horse power to the wheels before I start modifying the car . Thank you in advance .

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,647 Posts
Here's a couple places that have mustang Dyno's. They will read a bit lower than a Dynojet because of how it loads the wheels, but it will give you a Great tune (depending on your tuner's skills, but as far as the dyno, it's Solid unit) because it simulates the load of driving on the road. Also, depending on the model of the dyno, it can do a quarter mile simulator like you went to the drag strip. If you just want numbers, then the Dynojet will usually read higher, but not necessarily more accurate. There are other brands, but these are the two most popular.

I Hope that this helps.

Mustang Dyno and then click open find a dyno at the top...............

Dynojet Dyno locator...................

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.