Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When looking at the weather yesterday morning the decision was made to postpone our Dyno Weekend due to rain and the all the complexities to pull off the weekend. It was a group decision that involved our Dyno Company, our tuners, the dealership and MIR (Budds Creek). We are sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone but rest assured our Dyno Weekend's rain date is Friday May 13th and Sat May 14th....see you then!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
What is the cost on that? Does it require preregistration? This weekend did not work for me, May 14 is looking OK.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top