Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plenty of sound clips for the 24250 mini bullets, I went with the shorter version ( 24249’s ). How can I post the video here ???

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Resonators were gone when I bought the car, now just the bullets sounds even better under hard acceleration ?, for the weight reduction folks the bullets and pipe installed weighed a total of 8 lbs, mufflers I removed were 25.6 ( flow masters) total cost of swap under 60 bucks

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm selling mine if anyone is interested. After a year, they got too loud for me. Plus, I couldn't hear my stereo over them, so that became a problem.
PM me if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
681 Posts
A mid muffler delete would be cheaper than going with the bullits but sounds like shit in my opinion.

·
Registered
114 Posts
A mid muffler delete would be cheaper than going with the bullits but sounds like shit in my opinion.
I know pricing is different with every shop but I tend to only see people quoting the mid muffler delete prices from shops. What is a ballpark range for this?

·
Registered
114 Posts
So given the in and out of the 24249 is 3 inches. How does this work with stock exhaust on a scat pack being 2.75?

·
Registered
834 Posts
They should be able to use an expander to open the 2.75" pipe up enough to match the bullets.

·
Registered
114 Posts
They should be able to use an expander to open the 2.75" pipe up enough to match the bullets.
I just have zero experience with piping, welding, etc. I take it because it's much shorter in length than the mufflers that it will require three welds around the entire circumference of the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Say what now? They'll weld in some stub pipe to fix the length issue, then flare the 2.75 to mate to the muffler.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts