Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of dynomax vt mufflers to replace my bottle mufflers on my '13 R/T 6 speed. I already have a reso delete. Although I love the sound and am happy with my current setup, the wife says she sometimes gets a headache from the slight drone on the current reso delete only setup when we are on long trips or driving for extended periods of time. Anyone have any recent experience or opinions about R/Ts with dynomax vt mufflers and reso delete on an otherwise stock 6 speed exhaust system?

Everything I located via search was pretty old. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have the full VT catback with catless mids and long tube. I have no drone at all. Not sure why you have some.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, maybe my first post was confusing. I currently have stock mufflers with reso delete. I just ordered some dynomax vt's that I'm going to put on based on the good reviews I've read. Was just looking for more reviews and opinions from those that have the dynomax vt's

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Oh I gotcha now. Thought you had the VT on and had drone. Honestly I would not mess with the bottle mufflers. They are straight through. I can go take a pic of mine if you want. Just put the VT back where the resonators were and you will be good to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts