Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a QuikTrip outside Denton that see has E15 for sale now. It's 7 cents cheaper than regular unleaded and 1 octane number higher (88).

This seems backwards to me...the use of ethanol as an oxygenator for our unleaded gasoline was supposed to be a good thing on many fronts, but each one has been proven wrong or shown to be exaggerated over the years, right?

I mean, if it's not an improvement over its predecessor and possibly even worse at what it does, why haven't we replaced it yet??

More importantly, WHY ARE WE ADDING MORE OF IT NOW?!?

We're going in the wrong damned direction i tell ya...less is truly more in this case!!

</end of rant>

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,407 Posts
There is a QuikTrip outside Denton that see has E15 for sale now. It's 7 cents cheaper than regular unleaded and 1 octane number higher (88).

This seems backwards to me...the use of ethanol as an oxygenator for our unleaded gasoline was supposed to be a good thing on many fronts, but each one has been proven wrong or shown to be exaggerated over the years, right?

I mean, if it's not an improvement over its predecessor and possibly even worse at what it does, why haven't we replaced it yet??

More importantly, WHY ARE WE ADDING MORE OF IT NOW?!?

We're going in the wrong damned direction i tell ya...less is truly more in this case!!

</end of rant>
And you'll get worse mileage yet.

The corn grower's lobby (and a very "influential" one at that...) pushed for this and has been pursuing E20 fuels, and all the OEMs are staying "no" that the systems won't hold up to it (unless its a flex-fuel design) and vehicle warranties would be void if using E20 gasoline....

Remember back to the early 2Ks, when some states had 5-7% ethanol blends and many other states didn't use it? (except midwest, where the E85 was really pushed - since its close to the source of the base product).

Then by 2004, E10 was pushed even more and this became pretty much the standard by 2007-2009?

No thanks. Even E85 has pretty much fallen out of favor, unless you like your new vehicle to get MPG similar to what we saw in the early '70s. Most buy E10 fuels, as the MPG is substantially better using that fuel.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And you'll get worse mileage yet.

The corn grower's lobby (and a very "influential" one at that...) pushed for this and has been pursuing E20 fuels, and all the OEMs are staying "no" that the systems won't hold up to it (unless its a flex-fuel design) and vehicle warranties would be void if using E20 gasoline....

Remember back to the early 2Ks, when some states had 5-7% ethanol blends and many other states didn't use it? (except midwest, where the E85 was really pushed - since its close to the source of the base product).

Then by 2004, E10 was pushed even more and this became pretty much the standard by 2007-2009?

No thanks. Even E85 has pretty much fallen out of favor, unless you like your new vehicle to get MPG similar to what we saw in the early '70s. Most buy E10 fuels, as the MPG is substantially better using that fuel.
I am sure there are more scattered around DFW, but I only know of 1 station that sells e85 in this area, and I know for a fact they don't sell very much of it, compared to the e10 and diesel volumes.

I don't know anyone that uses it or even wants to try it. It might as well be killed off too just to save the hassle of making and transporting and storing it.

Although, I will say in its defense, if you have a Pentastar engine and want to cook off one of the cylinder heads, e85 is the shiz-nit!!

Yes sir, you can put that Pentastar on a steady diet of e85, and you'll be waist deep in the "Dodge free cylinder head replacement under warranty" process in no time!

It's kinduva hassle to deal with all that honestly, and I would never recommend subjecting one's self to it if one had a choice, but nevertheless, for those out there filled with enough self-loathing to want to try it, e85 is the ONLY way to go IMHO. >:)

As for the e15 stuff, Well I'm afraid it's about as useful as teets on a boar hog, as far as I'm concerned anyway. Though if i am mistaken on this product's usefulness, I'll gladly rescind my comments if someone can show me otherwise.

But until then...USELESS!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Interesting reading just posted!!!!

The new fuel is called E15 and contains 15 percent ethanol, compared to the 10 percent in regular unleaded.

Though E15 is sold at the same pump consumers are used to, government warnings say it's not safe to use in every engine.

Joe Strazishar noticed the new fuel at an Oconomowoc KwikTrip earlier this summer and was confused.

"Number one, the name is very misleading," he said.

KwikTrip markets E15 under the name "Unleaded 88," a reference to the octane level of this blend of fuel.

On the pumps at KwikTrip, E15 is sold in the space that used to dispense 89 octane gas.

But "Unleaded 88" actually sells for a few cents less than the 87 octane fuel that comes out of the same pump.

The only thing explaining all this is a little orange sticker identifying "Unleaded 88" as E15.

"Their sign for 29 cent bananas is 100 times bigger than that 15 sticker," Strazishar said.

That warning label was created by the renewable fuel industry, which pushed for gas with a higher ethanol content.

The label was needed because E15 is not for everyone.

Nick Jarmusz from AAA Wisconsin said drivers need to do their homework before choosing the new fuel.

"You want to make sure you do your research and find out if it's approved for your vehicle. If it's not approved, you could be looking at some damage to your engine," Jarmusz said.

The orange warning label clearly states E15 is only for cars made after 2001.

But a warning letter from the Wisconsin DNR goes further, telling consumers to "consult the vehicle's owner manual to determine whether using E15 will affect its warranty."

Adding to the confusion is a federal law makes it flat-out illegal to use E15 gas in a list of engines.

E15 is off limits to motorcycles, buses and delivery trucks, off road vehicles, boats and snowmobiles, as well as yard tools like chainsaws, snowblowers and lawnmowers.

Joe Strazishar wishes KwikTrip had done a little more to help people like him understand the change.

While the company has been selling E15 for weeks under the name "Unleaded 88," it's still not ready to talk about it.

A spokesperson responded to a request for an interview by declining to talk about E15.

"We are still in the evaluation/testing phase, but feel like mid-September would be a good time to circle back."

To a confused consumer like Joe Strazishar, that's putting the cart before the horse.

"Consumers need to be prepared for that. They would have done a great service in actually doing it the other way around and say it's coming, it's coming," he said.

KwikTrip is not the only gas station rolling out E15 in Wisconsin, right now they're just the biggest.

The I-TEAM told KwikTrip when our story would air and asked for a chance to talk.

We never heard back.

Best advice: if you want to know if E15 is right for your car, call your dealer or mechanic.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to look again but I could have sworn that a local Thornton's had E15 (shown as 88 octane) that said something like...not for 2005 or earlier vehicles (not certain of the year).

(shelf-life of E10) - it is a good thing my fuel does not stay in the tank for more than a couple of weeks. :)
Gasoline Expiration - Ethanol Blend Fuels Have a Short Shelf Life
The EPA actually drafted up some rules about selling the new e15 and made them mandatory for anyone that does offer it for sale. There has to be a separate hose (not necessarily a separate pump, just a separate hose and dispenser handle) for the e15, and it has to be a different color from the rest of the fuels so that it's easily discernible as being a different product. The hose and dispenser handle must also be clearly labeled as being e15 and include prominent warnings about using the fuel in incompatible applications.

They even went so far as to include the warning info that must be displayed (in their new bill's text), and sure enough, I saw that stuff word for word on those pumps at QT. It's the generic BS you would expect, "Don't use in pre-2001 cars/trucks, engine must be a FlexFuel, blah, blah, blah.."

Oh yeah, I don't know if this is specific to Texas, but the color of the e15 handles here are light baby blue. It's a weird, nauseating mix between sky blue and something milky. (Kinda hard to look at if you ask me)

That color may be just what Texas has to use, or it could be nation-wide, I'm not sure. But any place it's sold has to use a separate color for it and all places in the state (possibly the nation) have to use the same color, so take that for what it's worth.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just because its cheaper dont mean anything due to the fact you lose gas mileage and power running it!! I had a 2014 Dodge Ram with the Flex Fuel E85 engine and yeah that 85% ethanol gas mix was cheaper but I lost about 10- 20% mpg running it and although it contained more octane the engine felt to me like it lost power, at least I couldn't tell any difference. My nephew had a HotRod "68 Camaro that had an engine that was converted to only run E85 only that came out of a drag car and yeah a conversion like that you do gain power but not the Flex Fuel engines from the factory you lose it from what I understand. Here on the Gulf Coast we are forced to by the 10% ethanol gasoline as that's all they sell and it sucks also in my opinion, every time I go out of town I fill up with pure gas and I test it when I get home and I'm able to get better 0 to 60 times with it and I also get better mpg after I fill up with it. The only thing good about the ethanol mix from what I hear is your supposed to get less carbon build up as your engine suppose to run cleaner.

However on the other hand there is a Speed Shop here in Houston that does E85 conversions and from what I hear they do supposed to gain you power but I dont believe you can run regular gas anymore and they dont list the price on their website on how much the conversion is either, so I imagine its not cheap.........

Challenger RT | SRT | SeriousHP

·
Super Moderator
15,407 Posts
The EPA actually drafted up some rules about selling the new e15 and made them mandatory for anyone that does offer it for sale. There has to be a separate hose (not necessarily a separate pump, just a separate hose and dispenser handle) for the e15, and it has to be a different color from the rest of the fuels so that it's easily discernible as being a different product. The hose and dispenser handle must also be clearly labeled as being e15 and include prominent warnings about using the fuel in incompatible applications.

They even went so far as to include the warning info that must be displayed (in their new bill's text), and sure enough, I saw that stuff word for word on those pumps at QT. It's the generic BS you would expect, "Don't use in pre-2001 cars/trucks, engine must be a FlexFuel, blah, blah, blah.."

Oh yeah, I don't know if this is specific to Texas, but the color of the e15 handles here are light baby blue. It's a weird, nauseating mix between sky blue and something milky. (Kinda hard to look at if you ask me)

That color may be just what Texas has to use, or it could be nation-wide, I'm not sure. But any place it's sold has to use a separate color for it and all places in the state (possibly the nation) have to use the same color, so take that for what it's worth.
Gasoline used to be dyed to designate the different grades (octane), but this practice stopped after the mid 90s.

Aviation fuel is still dyed by octane and diesel fuel has red dye added for off-road use (farm equipment) and to identify from the road use diesel that would have the taxes associated with state / federal fuel taxes.

Probably to help prevent the incorrect fuel being filled in storage tanks at service stations, the dye is used to prevent any mix-ups in delivery.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just because its cheaper dont mean anything due to the fact you lose gas mileage and power running it!! I had a 2014 Dodge Ram with the Flex Fuel E85 engine and yeah that 85% ethanol gas mix was cheaper but I lost about 10- 20% mpg running it and although it contained more octane the engine felt to me like it lost power, at least I couldn't tell any difference. My nephew had a HotRod "68 Camaro that had an engine that was converted to only run E85 only that came out of a drag car and yeah a conversion like that you do gain power but not the Flex Fuel engines from the factory you lose it from what I understand. Here on the Gulf Coast we are forced to by the 10% ethanol gasoline as that's all they sell and it sucks also in my opinion, every time I go out of town I fill up with pure gas and I test it when I get home and I'm able to get better 0 to 60 times with it and I also get better mpg after I fill up with it. The only thing good about the ethanol mix from what I hear is your supposed to get less carbon build up as your engine suppose to run cleaner.

However on the other hand there is a Speed Shop here in Houston that does E85 conversions and from what I hear they do supposed to gain you power but I dont believe you can run regular gas anymore and they dont list the price on their website on how much the conversion is either, so I imagine its not cheap.........

Challenger RT | SRT | SeriousHP
I am going to stop short of declaring myself an ethanol expert (though I wouldn't hold it against you if you still thought of me as one!), but I will qualify this reply by saying that because of some research on the topic I started doing for this thread, I have managed to fall into the rabbit hole on this subject now (no really, the EPA's website is easy to navigate, but man those papers they publish can leave you retarded from trying to comprehend). And as such, I have now spent about 5-6 hours reading nothing but documents and studies on all things ethanol (~ 6hrs off and on; not all at once!).

And as the newly [self] elected king of ethanol talk, I must inform you that there are some inaccurate statements in your post.

Now, there's no need in pointing them all out, because then I'd have to rebut them and provide proof I was right, and honestly, that could take another 6 hours! (No really, everyone should start out on the EPA's landing page for alternate fuels and just start reading...click every "Related.." link on each page you finish and keep reading...). Basically, just consider that almost everything we have been told about how ethanol was supposed to work when mixed with our gasoline is either not a thing, or is becoming less and less of a thing, or was exaggerated so much it shouldn't even be counted as a thing.

The stuff isn't providing enough of an overall plus to our society to counter the overall minuses we get from using it. That's the bottom line from what I've read...

I'm telling ya, if it weren't coming from the EPA's own website and documents, I would think the stuff I have been reading was some expansive Onion coverage or something...that's how ridiculous this whole farce has become IMHO. But it's not...it's all true...so terribly true...

Anyway, I bookmarked a bunch of the articles and even saved off some of the more laughable quotes (well, they would be laughable as long as you don't remember how much this is all costing us), but there is so much to point out, laugh at, and ridicule that creating such a post itself might take up the better part of a day!!

And let's face it, I like you hose-heads plenty, but I don't like y'all THAT much!

Well, okay, maybe I do, but just not this weekend.

I got too much to do and I've already wasted half the weekend reading about DIN 6 and BTUs and Benzene ghosts...dammit, the headaches are back...sharp, shooting pains...blurred vision...is that burning hair I smell???

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I am going to stop short of declaring myself an ethanol expert (though I wouldn't hold it against you if you still thought of me as one!), but I will qualify this reply by saying that because of some research on the topic I started doing for this thread, I have managed to fall into the rabbit hole on this subject now (no really, the EPA's website is easy to navigate, but man those papers they publish can leave you retarded from trying to comprehend). And as such, I have now spent about 5-6 hours reading nothing but documents and studies on all things ethanol (~ 6hrs off and on; not all at once!).

And as the newly [self] elected king of ethanol talk, I must inform you that there are some inaccurate statements in your post.

Now, there's no need in pointing them all out, because then I'd have to rebut them and provide proof I was right, and honestly, that could take another 6 hours! (No really, everyone should start out on the EPA's landing page for alternate fuels and just start reading...click every "Related.." link on each page you finish and keep reading...). Basically, just consider that almost everything we have been told about how ethanol was supposed to work when mixed with our gasoline is either not a thing, or is becoming less and less of a thing, or was exaggerated so much it shouldn't even be counted as a thing.

The stuff isn't providing enough of an overall plus to our society to counter the overall minuses we get from using it. That's the bottom line from what I've read...

I'm telling ya, if it weren't coming from the EPA's own website and documents, I would think the stuff I have been reading was some expansive Onion coverage or something...that's how ridiculous this whole farce has become IMHO. But it's not...it's all true...so terribly true...

Anyway, I bookmarked a bunch of the articles and even saved off some of the more laughable quotes (well, they would be laughable as long as you don't remember how much this is all costing us), but there is so much to point out, laugh at, and ridicule that creating such a post itself might take up the better part of a day!!

And let's face it, I like you hose-heads plenty, but I don't like y'all THAT much!

Well, okay, maybe I do, but just not this weekend.

I got too much to do and I've already wasted half the weekend reading about DIN 6 and BTUs and Benzene ghosts...dammit, the headaches are back...sharp, shooting pains...blurred vision...is that burning hair I smell???

It's happening again Nuke. Rest, remember just rest. Reeeeelllaaaaaaaxx. HE'LL BE ALRIGHT.........takes a day.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's happening again Nuke. Rest, remember just rest. Reeeeelllaaaaaaaxx. HE'LL BE ALRIGHT.........takes a day.
...false alarm earlier, I'm actually not having a stroke or anything thankfully...phew!!

Although, it turns out that the burning hair smell was for real...yeah, one of the smells-good candles the ole lady lit up earlier was full of dust, cobwebs, and some cat hair that had been shed recently and ended up inside there. Smells about as good as you would imagine...

Methinks i need to find something outside to do for a bit while the air conditioner does its thing in here...

:|

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nuke said:
I dont know what was inaccurate about my statements about flex fuel vehicles they were based on experience and lots of reading, this article from Edmunds among others agree..........

https://www.edmunds.com/fuel-economy/e85-vs-gasoline-comparison-test.html

Gas/E85 difference: The fuel economy of our Tahoe on E85, under these conditions, was 26.5 percent worse than it was when running on gas.

A motorist, filling up and comparing the prices of regular gas and E85, might see the price advantage of E85 (in our case 33 cents or 9.7 percent less) as a bargain. However, since fuel economy is significantly reduced, the net effect is that a person choosing to run their flex-fuel vehicle on E85 on a trip like ours will spend 22.8 percent more to drive the same distance. For us, the E85 trip was about $30 more expensive — about 22.9 cents per mile on E85 versus 18.7 cents per mile with gasoline.

The Final Score Card — Performance
We were also interested to see if there was a clear difference in performance. Here, the news was better for the renewable fuel. While the test times were generally slower for E85, the difference was small enough to go unnoticed by most drivers. Despite E85's higher octane rating (103 here) the flex-fuel nature of the Tahoe's 5.3-liter V8 engine prevents it from taking full advantage.

Final results.............0-60..............1/4 mile..............................50-70 passing, uphill (sec.)
........................time (sec.) time @ (sec.) speed (mph)........... Cajon Pass.....Baker Grade

[email protected]..........................7.6* ..................7.2
E85......................... [email protected] ....................................7.2.....................7.3

* delayed kickdown

Now sure you also have engines designed and tuned to get more power out of ethanol, like the engine in that was in my nephews Camaro and the engines that speed shop I refereed to modifies, but the factory flex fuel engines are not tuned like they are unfortunately! Sure the government would have you believe different with as much time and money as they have spent pushing ethanol but facts dont lie! :nerd:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I dont know what was inaccurate about my statements about flex fuel vehicles they were based on experience and lots of reading, this article from Edmunds among others agree..........

Gas/E85 difference: The fuel economy of our Tahoe on E85, under these conditions, was 26.5 percent worse than it was when running on gas.

A motorist, filling up and comparing the prices of regular gas and E85, might see the price advantage of E85 (in our case 33 cents or 9.7 percent less) as a bargain. However, since fuel economy is significantly reduced, the net effect is that a person choosing to run their flex-fuel vehicle on E85 on a trip like ours will spend 22.8 percent more to drive the same distance. For us, the E85 trip was about $30 more expensive — about 22.9 cents per mile on E85 versus 18.7 cents per mile with gasoline.

We were also interested to see if there was a clear difference in performance. Here, the news was better for the renewable fuel. While the test times were generally slower for E85, the difference was small enough to go unnoticed by most drivers. Despite E85's higher octane rating (103 here) the flex-fuel nature of the Tahoe's 5.3-liter V8 engine prevents it from taking full advantage.

Final results.............0-60..............1/4 mile..............................50-70 passing, uphill (sec.)
........................time (sec.) time @ (sec.) speed (mph)........... Cajon Pass.....Baker Grade

E85......................... [email protected] ....................................7.2.....................7.3

* delayed kickdown

Now sure you also have engines designed and tuned to get more power out of ethanol, like the engine in that was in my nephews Camaro and the engines that speed shop I refereed to modifies, but the factory flex fuel engines are not tuned like they are unfortunately! Sure the government would have you believe different with as much time and money as they have spent pushing ethanol but facts dont lie! :nerd:
Well the problem actually with flex engines is most of them are not forced induction. They are static when it comes to comp ratio's. Like you point out the OR of e85 is around 104. Normal gas is around 92 + or - a few points. NA cars simply cant get any benefit out of using anything higher because the CR is static.
Now if you take a flex engine and add a Forced Induction intake track now the car would be able to up the CR using FI to get use out of the 104 octane, thus drastically increasing the HP and Torque output at the expense of even more lower fuel economy. This however would be forgivable to a lot of us and most desirable by the few that want even more power from a FI system that can easily surpass the confines of mere 93 octane.

Ron

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

* delayed kickdown

Well, in fairness to you, it could have been any one of the voices in head which are constantly vying for my attention and saying ever more outrageous things in an attempt to secure it. I've learned to tune them out for the most part over the years, which comes in very handy now that I'm married, but every once in a while one of those little bass-turds will get through with some ass-hat statement that I'll register and erroneously assign to an actual person instead.

My apologies if that has been the case here, but all that's in the past now. And the past is the past, but the future is NOW!! And the fact of the matter, dear sir, is that you have assailed my good name with the slanderous comments you directed my way, not to mention you all but called me "Yeller" at one point.

As such, and in accordance with the rules set forth in the rule book, I hereby declare, ney DEMAND to be allowed a chance to reclaim my manhood and dignity!! If you agree, then you must decide the field of battle and trial of strength we will use. But you only have 2 options, so you have to pick one and ONLY one of these:

1. Face me in duel at dawn using Colt 45s as our weapons (we'll each walk 10 paces, turn around, and upend the 40 oz bottle of Colt 45 malt liquor duct taped to our hand; first one to finish the entire 40 oz - WITHOUT PUKING - is declared the winner and immediately made to finish off the remainder of the loser's bottle of malt liquor)

2. Receive (and answer!) a phone call each workday afternoon for 5 straight days in which you must actively listen and participate in the conversation with the person on the other end of the line. Each call will only end when the caller is satisfied you have engaged in the discussion to her liking. (Who will be the caller? Hehe, MY WIFE!! I'll warn you now, she is a ball of gossiping, whining, complaining, beeching, yelling, emotion when she gets off work each day. Normally I have to endure all that for the trip home, but for this option, YOU will play the role of the devoted and caring listener...HAHA!!)

Choose wisely my friend, for either one can leave you a broken and uneven man...and that's if you win!

I will remain here in my Challenger, in the garage, in the dark, alone and silent and awaiting your decision. No hurry though, this is the most peace and quiet I've had all weekend, and I'm enjoying it.

SHHHHH, did you hear that?!?! She must have stumbled upon my canteloupe doppelganger and uncovered my ruse...uh-oh, that could be THE END for me...must stay silent...so...so...quiet...

(P.S. Don't forge to make a choice and let me know by dawn!! Failure to show or be late in alerting me, and it is the Coward's Cotilion for YOU!!)

·
Registered
671 Posts
As such, and in accordance with the rules set forth in the rule book, I hereby declare, ney DEMAND to be allowed a chance to reclaim my manhood and dignity!! If you agree, then you must decide the field of battle and trial of strength we will use. But you only have 2 options, so you have to pick one and ONLY one of these:

1. Face me in duel at dawn using Colt 45s as our weapons (we'll each walk 10 paces, turn around, and upend the 40 oz bottle of Colt 45 malt liquor duct taped to our hand; first one to finish the entire 40 oz - WITHOUT PUKING - is declared the winner and immediately made to finish off the remainder of the loser's bottle of malt liquor)

2. Receive (and answer!) a phone call each workday afternoon for 5 straight days in which you must actively listen and participate in the conversation with the person on the other end of the line. Each call will only end when the caller is satisfied you have engaged in the discussion to her liking. (Who will be the caller? Hehe, MY WIFE!! I'll warn you now, she is a ball of gossiping, whining, complaining, beeching, yelling, emotion when she gets off work each day. Normally I have to endure all that for the trip home, but for this option, YOU will play the role of the devoted and caring listener...HAHA!!)

Choose wisely my friend, for either one can leave you a broken and uneven man...and that's if you win!

I will remain here in my Challenger, in the garage, in the dark, alone and silent and awaiting your decision. No hurry though, this is the most peace and quiet I've had all weekend, and I'm enjoying it.
Nah, you got me scared now! I already feel beaten and will have to refuse your duel and hereby declare myself a coward! Well unless of course you want duel it out with our cars and have drag race or something or are you too yeller for that? >:)

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nah, you got me scared now! I already feel beaten and will have to refuse your duel and hereby declare myself a coward! Well unless of course you want duel it out with our cars and have drag race or something or are you too yeller for that? >:)
Despite the fact that I have recently been able to get my Challenger running as good as it's ever run (how good? Good enough to go invisible evidently...), I doubt my Challenger would even be much a challenge (pun intended) for yours to beat in a drag race, regardless of the length of the track.

But if you were willing to try your car's hand at something different, something mine could do too, then I would be willing to go at it with you and your Challenger!

Now what could we do...what indeed...hmmm...Oh, I know, how about this:

I hereby challenge you and your Challenger to a Prius-eating contest!

>:)

(my apologies if you've seen that thread already, but didn't remember you participating in it, and so i figured i'd link to it now so i wouldnt have to later if the reference fell flat on its face :7:)

(oh yeah, and just where you when that thread was still active?!?! Too busy to talk to your ole buddy Nuke??)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts