Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with running E3 spark plugs in their 5.7l RT. Testing shows that they fire a more efficient and powerful spark which gives you a little more HP and a small increase in MPG. Anyone heard of these? They are advertised on the show Stacy David GEARS. Gears also went to a lab verifying the companies findings.
MIke

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Get you a set of those and a hydrogen generator and you'll double your gas mileage.

Hey, I read it on the Internet so it has to be true! :weed:

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
if i am not mistaken spark goes to the path of least resistance... doesn't matter if u have 1 prong or 3
Actually 3 prongs are counter productive because every time it fires Mr. Spark has to decide which prong to jump to and sometimes he gets confused and fires too late or too soon. :huh:

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
If those fancy plugs were really that good, the OEM companies would put them in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What brand plug comes from the factory? I remember years go my dodge had champions.

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
What brand plug comes from the factory? I remember years go my dodge had champions.

NGK. :)

Sent from a cool, little device from the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts