Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd attempt at a monthly Challenger meet at Gus's in East Troy on Sat. 5/28 @6pm

i blew it off last month because weather looked horrible. Lets hope for better weather this time.

if its not raining ill be there. They have a car show every Sat at Gus's drive in, so there will be some good potential to show off your modern muscle and check out some old muscle too.

see you there
:redcap:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
next sat. is their first 'official' car show of the year...so it should be heavily attended

i hear they put the new cars in a special area

there will be atleast 3 of us and im hoping for 6..who ever gets there 1st make sure to leave room for 6

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weather looks good for Sat.

i will be there...looks like atleast 3 of us going(hoping for 6)...PM me if you plan to attend....we need to leave some open spots so we can all line up

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I plan on being there. There's a car cruise coming from Milwaukee to Gus' Saturday nite. Vettes, Porsches, Lambos, and other exotic cars. Leaving Milw. at 5:15 probably get there about 6:00 - 6:15

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm planning to be there at 6, if it is not raining. Sounds like a great activity.

i look forward to seeing another 2011 SRT...the only one ive ever seen on the road is a IE DWB that i saw driving into Milwaukee....there just arent any 392's around WI

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully the weather will be good.....I think I only put on 50 miles this summer on the Challenger
i just got over 1,000 miles ...just had my 1st oil change today...

i thought id be driving my car a few times a week......im down to 1 day or less because of the crap weather this year.

it was supposed to be nice out tomorrow...now there's a possibility of showers...hopefully we will luck out this time...

if not ill see you all at the end of next month...eventually we wont get rained out

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it but I plan to come out one of these weekends if it is ever warm and sunny. Please add me to the list of contacts for the car cruises out to Gus's. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you were on my list...didnt you get the e-mails on your Yahoo account?

i figured you'd be there!!!...it was very busy, but very cool!

they had Ferrari's and lambo's drive from Milwaukee to Gus's...next time i will do the Milwaukee dinner and drive with them....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts