Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 17 SP with power seat. Does anybody know how to add the "easy exit option"? Wondering if its a module or a reprogram to add it? Thanks for your input..

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,371 Posts
Yes the Tazer from Zautomotive had an easy out option on their last firmware update. They are currently fixing some bugs but should have the new firmware out soon. 5th bullet from the bottom in this thread.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forum...ome-version-2-4-a-614969/?614969=#post7864969
Tatum:
This is interesting. I knew the Tazer enables owners to input stuff when using navigation WHILE driving. That's something I wouldn't mind having. My navigation program locks out any input while I'm driving. UGGGHHH !!!! But now you say it would also provide "easy out?" However, nobody explained just WHAT "easy out" does. I'm guessing by the title that it means the seat would automatically go back and the steering wheel would go up. Is that right? I do this often times on my own just to make it easier, not to get out, but to later on... get in. I hate having to slide my but down the back left side of the seat each time I get it. This destroys the leather in that area.
So what else does the Tazer do? Could somebody provide some info... especially on the NEW stuff it does, or will be able to do soon?
I would wonder if it would allow me to verbally answer a text while driving.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Don't think the tazer will ever have the ability to allow you to answer text while driving. The easy out moves the chair back...and I think the steering wheel up but I am not sure as I never tried it. I hate having to readjust the seat. Some of the features are (or will be):

- Line lock
- Reassign DRL to fog
- Performance pages on non-STP cars (mine only gets it on the instrument cluster)
- Complete ESP disable
- Auto sport mode enable on start-up
- Auto traction control off on start-up
- Light show

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,371 Posts
Don't think the tazer will ever have the ability to allow you to answer text while driving. The easy out moves the chair back...and I think the steering wheel up but I am not sure as I never tried it. I hate having to readjust the seat. Some of the features are (or will be):

- Line lock
- Reassign DRL to fog
- Performance pages on non-STP cars (mine only gets it on the instrument cluster)
- Complete ESP disable
- Auto sport mode enable on start-up
- Auto traction control off on start-up
- Light show
Thanks for shedding some light on this. I figured a lot of guys might be wondering. However, I wouldn't have any interest in most of that stuff. But I'm weird. Curious: what is "reassign DRL to fog?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts