·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
267 Posts
Gratz' Joe!!!

...I'm still waiting....looks like they want to tweak the tune a bit more for the A5 *sigh*...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think Juan from San Diego has edelbrock on his new 392

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taking longer than expected. Edelbrock calibration guy was out from Thurday until yesterday. My tuner is working with them to get a good starting tune since I am not putting the E-Force on a stock motor. Also the Brembo install is going ahead as well. I also had a delay in brake parts. I had to order some new rotors from Summit. The rotors were listed as "in stock" but they ended up being shipped from the manufacturer. So instead of coming from the store two hours north of where I live they got shipped slow motion from California.

So maybe I'll have my car back today.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update. I was told I'll have my car by COB today. Brembo upgrade and E-Force all completed. As if the work day wasn't long enough already.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It'll be another day. The guy I bought the brakes from did not send the front caliper bolts. Can't source any here in town in stock. So another delay is encountered.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shop is staying open late to finish my car. I'll be picking it up in 20 minutes!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I hope to be right behind you tomorrow...maybe Thursday..... :headbang2::eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
Challenger R/T
93 Posts
Congrats on the E-Force!!! I am so happy with mine. I ran 169.8mph at The Mojave Mile and I plan on making a few more tweaks to try to win the class (180mph) in April.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congrats on the E-Force!!! I am so happy with mine. I ran 169.8mph at The Mojave Mile and I plan on making a few more tweaks to try to win the class (180mph) in April.
Out of curiosity how fast does a stock Challenger Drive in the mile???

·
Registered
Challenger R/T
93 Posts
Out of curiosity how fast does a stock Challenger Drive in the mile???
Dave (RedDog) from SoCal Challengers has the record at 154mph with intake, exhaust, tune & 109 octane fuel which he set this past Mojave Mile.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Crappy shot but my tuner snapped this for me Saturday. I will get the car back today after he is done with the driveability tune and some finishing touches left over from initial install. I must say I am pleased. The torque is insane. 400 ft lb at only 2300 RPM. No wonder 1st and 2nd gears are near useless.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What final drive do you have? I have a 3.73 and hit 160 indicated and felt like I was still pulling. Though I may very well have covered more than a mile too. I wonder what the top speed of my car is now with over 500 hp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts