Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody.
771 Posts
Well, I'm glad I found this thread. I can't wait to find out your fix and results. I have the EXACT same issue as you (also a '12 SRT). Except for one thing. My car is bone stock suspension-wise... My rear tires are worn about the same, if not worse than your tires in the pics. But, they're worn in the exact same way, center to outer edge. What's worse is that I only have 11,800 miles on my car. Proper inflation always, no burnouts at all, just a little tire spin on semi-aggressive launches. I know these car have a good amount of negative camber from the factory. So, anyone would have thought the inner edge would wear out first. Obviously not so. This had me puzzled. But, just as it was explained to you, the only other thing it could be was toe issue. However, I didn't think that toe adjustments were possible on the rear suspension of these cars. I'll be happy to learn that they are.
So, again. I can't wait to hear what you find with your rear suspension adjustment/alignment, and what changes are able to be made...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.