Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I know this has been beat to death, but I'm looking for a shot of an R/T that has the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs and 20'' wheels. I've seen a lot of pics of this set up, but with 18" wheels. I have the 20" replica SRT wheels and am considering these springs, but I don't want the "slammed" look and I'm afraid the bigger wheels might have that effect. (I wouldn't mind pics of 20s with any other lowering springs either!)

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Nova, have you found the Eibach kit to be a hindrance at the strip? I love the way it handles and looks, but wonder about the weight transfer. I wouldn't change it for anything else though.

Here's some shots of mine with stock chrome clads and the Boss staggered setup I have now.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Are these just spring swaps or springs and shocks I was under the impression that the rts had self leveling shocks so swapping springs would not adjust the ride height you would have to get both new shocks and springs.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Suspensions should always be bought as a system. Get springs and shocks designed to work together.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
When you and your dad were at the Burbank show if you saw my R/T it has the kit on it. Or check my photos on my facebook page.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
3 of my car.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,540 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts

I have heard that the eibachs have a problem bottoming out... Is this true or false?

I want to run the same setup....

Josh

·
Registered
852 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think the car sits perfect now! Not too low, and as smooth a ride as stock. Do it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how many of these cars, if any, are just spring swaps only (besides novawagonmaster as he has stated his is not)? and if there are any, how is the ride? did you stay in alignment?

thanks again.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Springs only. The ride is the same, handling is improved. I plan on putting the car on my alignment machine sometime this week. Just from a visual, the rear camber is definitely more negative.

Jack

1 - 20 of 22 Posts