Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I looked and for the life of me cant find a solid answer on this. Any information would be greatly appreciated...

I have a 2018 T/A 392. I’m wanting to lower it with the Eibach pro kit. Will I need any other hardware to get the rear onto spec on the alignment? I have seen people say that they needed it and also some say they didn’t.

The springs I am going to use to lower are the E10-27-004-01-22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
61 Posts
I installed the pro kit on my 13 rt. I bought front adjustable control arms (spc) and rear bushings. after six months I bought razors edge rear adjustable control arms. in the future I'm gonna buy razors edge front adjustable upper control arms. I like there design once you set camber its there until something wears out. my moto is if your gonna do it do it right. just because the alignment shop can get you in the green doesn't mean its right. bmr is now making rear control arms a lot cheaper then razors edge.:stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I had the Pro Street 2's installed the last 8 yrs on my SRT. The only caveat for alignments is since I'm close to slammed, I have to find a flat alignment rack or get it done on the ground old/new school style. I just upgraded to the R2 yesterday, and again use the same process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts