Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 SRT and want to lower her some. From what I have read so far, the Eibach Pro springs lowers the SRT about 3/4" and the Sportline springs about 1 1/4". Has anyone used the Sportlines and had problems with bottoming out over speed bumps and such? I'm looking at the lowering springs mainly for looks instead of the adjustment that comes with coilovers. Also, the feedback on the Mopar coilovers "squeeking" has made me shy away from them. Any feedback appreciated, Thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have pro springs on mine and love them . Sport springs look to low to me I live in Texas so that low is not an option unless u like that scrapeing sound coming from the bottom of your car..I would say around 3/4 is about right maybe Lil more after a few miles on them.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I also have the pro kit springs an love them. At certain angles it looks to have no wheel gap, as to others it looks like the car wasn't lowered much. But overall I'm glad with my decision.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, after looking through the suspension thread sticky I agree that the Pro is just right for the SRT. Is there any noise problems after installing the Pro springs, creaking and such?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts