Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Eibach Pro Springs put on my 2010 R/T c. Looks great and handles great,the problem is they say it cant be aligned right(camber) without some special (and expensive) parts. Is this the norm or the exception? Just dont seem right. Don

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had the Eibach Pro Springs put on my 2010 R/T c. Looks great and handles great,the problem is they say it cant be aligned right(camber) without some special (and expensive) parts. Is this the norm or the exception? Just dont seem right. Don
Only problem I've heard of is with Nivomats you have to change out the shocks.
Do you have Auto or 6sp with Nivomat shocks? Never heard of a problem with Bilstein shocks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Does every rt 6 speed have nivomatshocks I have a 2010 and I just ordered the eibach springs if I have order shocks can any one recommend a pair good but not expensive

·
Registered
183 Posts
Does every rt 6 speed have nivomatshocks I have a 2010 and I just ordered the eibach springs if I have order shocks can any one recommend a pair good but not expensive

I belive 6sp with Super Track Pack option came with Bilsteins others including regular track pack came with Nivomats. Because Nivomats are self leveling eibach springs alone will not give you that 1.7 drop in the rear.

·
Registered
183 Posts
No shock problems I have the auto.

Hope someone else chimes in on what the problem coulde be, most folks have posted that only a slight toe adjustment was needed after eibach pro spring install. I am getting ready to put them on my M10 in a couple of weeks so hope its not a problem:indifferent:

·
Registered
141 Posts
What are your camber specs? If they're within -1 to 0 on the front and -1.5 to 0 on the rear I wouldn't worry about it. That much camber will just make it handle better without much impact on tire wear.

The alignment shop is just quoting the specs in their system which call for almost no camber. A little negative camber is what most of us want. (The new 2011 Challengers have more negative camber than the 08-10s for "increased performance")

If you do decide that it bothers you and you want to fix it, this is the economical fix for the rear unless you're waaaaaay out of spec:
SPC Performance 66085 - SPC Performance Adjustable Control Arm Bushings - Overview - SummitRacing.com

The fronts will be much more expensive to make adjustable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts