Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eibach has just released the PRO-STREET Coil-Over Kit for the 2011, the part# is different than the kit for the 2010! check out their website for details. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Sweet!

One difference with the new suspension design is the lower mount (fork) on the 2011 struts is a lot wider than on previous years. That means the lower arm is different, also. I'm sure there are other differences, too.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
part #s

be careful when if you purchase it, ive not found 1 place that has the correct eibach part# for the 2011(except for eibach of course) . all sites ive seen says its for the 2011 but the part # is for the 2010. i am waiting for autoanything to carry it (talked to them and its not in their data base yet, they talked to eibach when i was hold with them) as they seem to have the best prices and i get 10 to 15% off codes in email every other day :)

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Thanks for the info Tomdoggie

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yes, thanks as well tomdoggie. If you want to throw one of those coupons my way Ill be more than thankful! HAHA

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Yeah...gimmie the damn coupon code....LOL

·
Registered
607 Posts
Nvm I was hoping that they had also released the shocks (pro kit) for the 11's. But those wont win until after the summer is over. Sad.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
autoanything now has the kit available....shows the correct part# for the 2011 srt8 when you add it to your cart....and i found a 15% off code that i applied for a discount of 183.14 bringing the total to 1037.81 with free shipping! good deal if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
it is available currently, can you beat that autoanything price?

What is their price, you can pm me if you like, and we can see what we can do..who said they are ready now...Eibach says they are not ready yet.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
eibach i believe has 3 diff coil over kits for the chally(2011 srt), the one that they said thats available is the 28110.711 on the eibach site it used to say "still in develpmnt" but now it says buy now.....the pro r1 and pro r2 states still in develpmnt, but the pro street is now on the market, i was on the phone with autoanything and they were on the phone with eibach at the same time and said they could now order it for me, just a few days ago autoanything couldnt get it, now has it also available to buy on their site. aa price is 1037.81 with free shipping.

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
eibach i believe has 3 diff coil over kits for the chally(2011 srt), the one that they said thats available is the 28110.711 on the eibach site it used to say "still in develpmnt" but now it says buy now.....the pro r1 and pro r2 states still in develpmnt, but the pro street is now on the market, i was on the phone with autoanything and they were on the phone with eibach at the same time and said they could now order it for me, just a few days ago autoanything couldnt get it, now has it also available to buy on their site. aa price is 1037.81 with free shipping.
Hey There,

I just got off the phone with Eibach again asking about the part number 28110.711. Both times I have spoke with them they have told me they were not available yet. Today they told me it will be Late July before these kits will be shipping.

I have spoken with AutoAnything on their LiveChat concerning this and the discount you are talking about. I was offered a lower % off (after asking three times about it). The guy I spoke with gave me a general timeline for shipment and said earliest would be tomorrow, latest would be Monday. I mentioned that I spoke with Eibach and they said it wasn't available until late July, he then told me that what I found out was probably more accurate since they dropship from Eibach. He told me he could take 10% off my order, and if I placed the order they would charge my card to "reserve my place in line".

I did notice on their site, they have parts that do not fit the 2011 cars, so I am not sure if they know what works on these cars or not.

Thanks
Mikey

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
totally agree on they have no clue what will fit, had to do my own research on the part #s. and as far as if its available.....i give up...you win :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts