Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know exactly what to order along with the Eibach 2895.140. They're going on my 2016 Challenger SXT. Camber? Bushings? Whose cheap and reliable? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,397 Posts
I highly recommend getting the Eibach pro dampers to go along with the springs.

Your stock SXT shocks are gong to be fairly soft valving and with lowering springs, they may not hold up that well.

Since you have to remove the front strut from the vehicle for the spring R & R, and check alignment afterward, you don't want to have to repeat that.

You may likely need upper control arms (front) with camber adjustment provisions. You'll probably end up on the high side of negative camber w/o them.

Similar for rear - bushings to allow adjustment.

The newer years have more negative camber stock, lowering the vehicle adds to the camber amount.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I highly recommend getting the Eibach pro dampers to go along with the springs.

Your stock SXT shocks are gong to be fairly soft valving and with lowering springs, they may not hold up that well.

Since you have to remove the front strut from the vehicle for the spring R & R, and check alignment afterward, you don't want to have to repeat that.

You may likely need upper control arms (front) with camber adjustment provisions. You'll probably end up on the high side of negative camber w/o them.

Similar for rear - bushings to allow adjustment.

The newer years have more negative camber stock, lowering the vehicle adds to the camber amount.
Thanks for the reply. Would you be so kind as to direct me to he proper part numbers? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,397 Posts
ProSystem (Pro Springs & dampers) #28112.780 these are the Pro lines that are 1.4"/1.5" F / R drop

SportSystem (Sport Springs & dampers #4.11028.780 these are the Sport Line that are 1.9" /2.0" F / R drop

dampers (if you already bought the springs) 28110.840
-its generally a cheaper deal to buy the spring & shock kits together vs. buying seperately.

Eibach also makes:

Caster/ camber arm kit - front camber +/- 2.0* caster, +/- 1.5* camber #5.66045K

Bushing kit 5.66050K - camber bushing kit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts