Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am from Horizon City, I just call it El Paso, If you are from El Paso please post here so we can come together as a community and maybe even hold events or something.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I'm in!

I'm all for it now, just for the record will this be for all Challengers or just for the SRT's?
Day before yesterday, while I was driving my 07 300 Limited going home on Global Reach, I came across not only one Plum Crazy Challenger but two! That blew me away! made me think that at least there are three of us here in El Paso so whatever you have in mind, lets get something going, the other day a friend of mine told me that there is a group of guys that have some kind of "Dodge" club for the older models but not much more info!

David

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think all mopar, cause if it's just SRT it would be you and me Dave. We would lean more towards streetcars but welcome everyone.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Just found out..............

I just found out on "Southwestdrags.com" that there is a Mopar club that does exist for the 60-70's Mopars and the question is if it will include all Mopars of any year or what type of cars are/should be included.
A few months ago I contacted a guy (can't find his email address) that started up a Challenger Car Club in the East and told me that he could give me info on what it takes to start a car club he told me that one can start a club with as little as 5 participants. I'll try and find his info.

David

P.S. I myself would vote for a "Challenger" club but would not like to step on anyone's toes!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just found out on "Southwestdrags.com" that there is a Mopar club that does exist for the 60-70's Mopars and the question is if it will include all Mopars of any year or what type of cars are/should be included.
A few months ago I contacted a guy (can't find his email address) that started up a Challenger Car Club in the East and told me that he could give me info on what it takes to start a car club he told me that one can start a club with as little as 5 participants. I'll try and find his info.

David

P.S. I myself would vote for a "Challenger" club but would not like to step on anyone's toes!
For some reason I cant post on SWD... Maybe we can get with these guys?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Have you tried to register?

After you register, go to "forums" I've been a sponser and member for a few years, tell me what problems your having and i'll get the with them and see what we can do to get you into this forum.

David

P.S. what has been happening with your blower? I've been thinking about your suggestion of just going for the Cyl. Head/cam mod. for my SRT

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After you register, go to "forums" I've been a sponser and member for a few years, tell me what problems your having and i'll get the with them and see what we can do to get you into this forum.

David

P.S. what has been happening with your blower? I've been thinking about your suggestion of just going for the Cyl. Head/cam mod. for my SRT
It tells me i don't have permission to post, same user name BWD.

Blower ships out of Cali on Friday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cool thread! Thanks for sending me the link on my new owners thread - Vita, I also just requested to join your Facebook group.

Today they had a granite colored blacktop edition at Dick Poe Dodge too. I was split, but I ended up with the black on black blacktop edition.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just ordered one of the new Barton shifters - seems like everyone has said they're way better then the current offerings from Hurst -

Now for the inevitable "kid waiting by the front door for the big green UPS truck to show up"!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Barton shifter came in the first week of May - knocked out the install on my own one evening in the garage. Hands down, it's the best damn $500 ever spent on a car!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wuz up guys I just saw this thread I already know BWD and David.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 35 Posts