Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm new here so if I am in the wrong forum I apologize right off. I have a 2011 Challenger SE and am having a weird issue with my driver side window. Not the common one people complain of with the windows going up and down.

My passenger side window and switch both work properly. My driver side window will not go up or down nor will the master switch operate the passenger side window. Now, if I have the car running and hold down on the driver side window switch it will eventually move down about a 1/4" and stop. I have replaced the switch so that isnt the problem and I tried a new door module which didnt help either. Maybe someone can help me figure out what is going on?

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,285 Posts
sounds to me to be a connenction issue with the motor or the switch connector at the wiring harness. thats normally the cause of intermittent elect issues, bad/corroded/loose conenction. be a good place to start

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Had window problem on my 2009 SRT8 albeit different than your description. Took my car to the dealer replaced the door latches. My issue was that the window would go down when the door was opened but not back up when the door was closed. The door latch did not recognize that the door was closed and disabled the window.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts