Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the majority of this community isn't too fond of the whole "Dub" look. I agree that most of the stuff they put out is a little too much or over the top.

But...

I've been browsing for wheels for weeks and I think I've come across a Dub wheel I actually like. Not too flashy but definitely an eye opener. Just as long you don't get anything bigger than a 22, it's a pretty clean look IMO.

Dub Baller

Comes in three finishes.
- chrome
- black
- black machined with dark tint

What are y'all's opinions on these?
I know in the pics, they show six lug but they do come in 5.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
That's a good looking wheel. I already gave you my answer though.Llowered on Eibach Pro Springs with either one of these wheel combinations will look great. These cars are huge, so lowered with tall tires looks very proportional.

22's with 35 Series tires (top), or 20's with 45 Series tires! (bottom).

Reactions: Nucking Futs

·
Registered
368 Posts
That's a good looking wheel. I already gave you my answer though.Llowered on Eibach Pro Springs with either one of these wheel combinations will look great. These cars are huge, so lowered with tall tires looks very proportional.

22's with 35 Series tires (top), or 20's with 45 Series tires! (bottom).

I love the top look! The lower profile tires on our cars really set it off. I'm running 295/30/22 rears and 265/35/22 fronts.

If they came in 18, 19 or 20 than perfect but to me 22 is way too big. The dub cap has got to go as well.
Couldn't agree less. These cars were made for 22's and at the very least 20's.

·
Registered
276 Posts
All depends on the look you want. They remind me of the vossen cv5s? I think maybe the cv3.... If you are going for a show car then 20/22s are the way to go. If you want a muscle car/drag look. 17/18s just my opinion... I like them. I say 20s for a better ride and better drag racing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts