Dodge Challenger Forum banner

301 - 307 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
you got VERY, VERY lucky. most of us were told any financing incentives can only be given for what is active at time of delivery. but other deals like Employee Pricing can be locked in at time of order. good job!!! all i care about is the $1000 off with Chrysler Financial, every penny counts!

i ordered with Bob Frederick. gave him my deposit back in December and he placed the order 2/19.
I'm obviously tracking this one too...Bob said the new incentives should be announced on the first or the second. My guess is that they stay the same... 0% for 36, 2.9% for 48, 5.9% for 60. I agree though 0% for 60 mos would be a hit with me.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'm obviously tracking this one too...Bob said the new incentives should be announced on the first or the second. My guess is that they stay the same... 0% for 36, 2.9% for 48, 5.9% for 60. I agree though 0% for 60 mos would be a hit with me.
that saves me asking. im not too worried about the APR cause im gonna need a long loan, which is gonna get me high in the APR dept. but $1000 bonus cash lowers me a good $30 a month :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
that saves me asking. im not too worried about the APR cause im gonna need a long loan, which is gonna get me high in the APR dept. but $1000 bonus cash lowers me a good $30 a month :)
thought i'd pass this along...hope it doesn't break any rules as i'm new here

Chase has a 6 year new car loan that discounts the rate by .5% if you have a checking account with them and have payment directly taken out

I have a challenger on order and plan on using them

Rate is currently 5.8% for 72 months less .5% discount---> 5.3% for 72 months is a good rate IMHO...

plus my dealer told me chase qualified for the $1000 cash back, as they were part of the incentive program

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was told by Chrysler Customer Service (CCS) that the Financing Rates AND the $1,000.00 discount was "locked in" by the date of the order. Had the dealer print out the verbage from the system so we wouldn't have any issues when the car comes in. I know some of these things are regional (I'm in the Northeast-CT) but I would hope the same would apply to you. Also was told by CCS that if better deals were available at the time of delivery, you could grab them. Hope this helps. I want to see Chrysler succeed, but at the same time, I think their customers are due their due.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If the Challenger is really the only car Chrysler can sell now and if that's the only reason they have in taking away EPP pricing on them, then Chrysler will fail and deserves to go bankrupt. If they had any sense at all they would drop the sticker 20% - 30% and build, build ,build and sell, sell, sell. I've got the cash and time to out wait these fools and can buy used later if I have to. Gm just got rid of cash incentives yesterday and put in a "confidance" plan to help pay a person's payment for 9 months if they lost their job? What a joke, how will this help sell cars and trucks? All auto manufactures are way overpriced and need to lower their base price on all their models to survive, as these autos lose so much of their value in the first few years.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #306 (Edited)
Another FYI...

The $1,000 Credit Union Promotion that was previously available on Challengers (and almost every other Chrysler product) has been changed. The rebate has been reduced to $500, and the Challenger has been excluded from the deal completely.

Info here: http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/Chrysler_172.html

edit - I just got an email from a national credit union contact, and they verified that Chrysler did change the program. The only Dodge vehicles elligible are the Ram 1500 SLT/Sport/TRX & Laramie models.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Another FYI...

The $1,000 Credit Union Promotion that was previously available on Challengers (and almost every other Chrysler product) has been changed. The rebate has been reduced to $500, and the Challenger has been excluded from the deal completely.

Info here: http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/Chrysler_172.html
great! the one thing i was hoping for they have taken away from us. brilliant!

301 - 307 of 307 Posts