Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter #1
馃挜TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY!!! 馃挜

Take an additional $50 off any plan paid in full or take advantage of our $100 down payment special with 0% financing!

Give yourself peace of mind with bumper-to-bumper extended warranty coverage, our prices are the lowest in the industry! Extend your manufacturer's coverage at wholesale pricing!

Just email chryslerwarrantydirect@gmail.com or call 1-888-352-6103!

chryslerwarrantydirect.com

Vendor
Discussion Starter #3
We have a lot of happy Dodge customers and we do have a 60 day money back guarantee if you change your mind for any reason!

Registered
I would be interested if you would offer a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty for non-modified cars that are not tracked. My Scat Pack is only driven one day per week on the weekends and will never see a lot of mileage. It seems that you dropped the lifetime coverage on Scat Packs a couple of years ago. Why?

Vendor
Discussion Starter #5
I would be interested if you would offer a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty for non-modified cars that are not tracked. My Scat Pack is only driven one day per week on the weekends and will never see a lot of mileage. It seems that you dropped the lifetime coverage on Scat Packs a couple of years ago. Why?
Unfortunately all lifetime warranties went away in Nov 2018, they replaced it with 7yrs unlimited miles but if you don't drive many miles you would be better off going to an 8yr / lower miles and then upgrading down the road with an additional 5yrs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts