Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than some final adjustments to the polished firewall top extentions, some detailing, and hooking my led bay lights back up, my engine bay is now pretty much a wrap.

I finished it off today by installing a polished stainless firewall cover and extentions as well as a front radiator support cover. BT is making me some black anodized cup holder fillers to go in the openings.

I'm pretty proud of everything..your thoughts??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
nice job was that a kit ?

·
Registered
389 Posts
That's super-clean. Very nice. The BT cup holder fillers are going to finish it off real nice.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's super-clean. Very nice. The BT cup holder fillers are going to finish it off real nice.

thanks HemiFan...Before the polished cover I had a couple of BT's satin cup holder fillers with the Mopar M on them. Now with the polished look I got the same ones but black anodized for the contrast...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice job was that a kit ?

No..actually it's three seperate pieces to buy. The firewall cover is one and it comes in either brushed or polished. Then the upper extentions on each end of the cowal (sp?) are another. The cover over the radiator support is two pieces but they come together.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,121 Posts
That looks super cool Eric.:smokin:
Hope to see that beauty in person sometime soon.
You gotta take her too the dream cruise, eh?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks awesome buddy, im almost done with my bay also.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks super cool Eric.:smokin:
Hope to see that beauty in person sometime soon.
You gotta take her too the dream cruise, eh?

Hey thanks a ton for yur comments. I will be at the dream cruise this year for sure so I hope to meet you to and see your car!!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awesome job. looks really cool!

·
Registered
239 Posts
The piece on the firewall? Fairly easy install? It looks great.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The piece on the firewall? Fairly easy install? It looks great.
Very easy install......maybe 30 minutes and that is only due to need to change bracket on a vac valve on the passenger side to get clearance.

Eric

·
Registered
407 Posts
That looks real nice man! Anything kinda loose or rattling when you drive it? I use mine as a daily driver and I hear every little sound my ride makes.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That looks real nice man! Anything kinda loose or rattling when you drive it? I use mine as a daily driver and I hear every little sound my ride makes.

Mine is a daily driver as well and nothing..everything is very secure and well attached..no rattles, shakes, or noises of any kind. The fuse box cover comes off when not showing it but that's it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey I'd love to see pictures of your engine bay as well!!! Post em up!
Here are mine still need a front tower strut bar from Stack Performance painted silver.

And a few pics of my engine bay in my previous Charger. Imtrying to do to the same basically to the Challenger.

Sorry for the hijack.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Great looking job Elarson. Mine is still a work in progress. Where did you get the big M for mopar on your hood liner.I need one for my dash cover.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts