734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few mods along the way....

Reactions: A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,694 Posts
Great job, looks great! My under hood modding got sidetracked by my hospital stay and recuperation. I have the engine cover 1/2 polished. My old random orbital waxmaster from the late 70s bit the dust, so it will be hand polishing for the rest. Once I finally finish that, and paint the battery terminal cover, it will be done, and I'll post some pics. I may do the firewall cover someday, but not going to hold my breath, lol. BT no longer makes the strut covers I had my eye on :(

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,236 Posts
I think I'm done...for now...

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,141 Posts
Here's Ruby:

It will look better in there once I get the led lights in the engine compartment to reflect off of and highlight the billet pieces.

I think that next is a Hellcat upper and lower airbox that I'll paint Granite. I like the Hellcat upper because it says SRT on it and would add a nice pop of color in there. I know that it will require some work because the inlet is bigger on the Cat box, but it can be done.

Sorry for the battery charger in the pic, but she was put away for a long winter's nap.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,694 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Reactions: jag187

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts
I originally had polished stainless by itself there. It was getting scratched pretty badly, so I put carbon fiber wrap over it. I figured 20 bucks was cheaper than a few hundred to replace. Pretty much any color available on eBay. Here's a link to one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/12-x-60-Car...kAAOSwzRpaNfIQ

Cheers!

P.S. Here's a link to the install on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/PnwDodgeCha...03063049765878
Tried the link and could not load it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Reactions: jag187
1 - 16 of 16 Posts