Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My R/T frontend got wiped out 2 weeks ago so I’m upgrading the front bumper cover and hood to A Hellcat front (Proudly still running my HEMI and R/T badges) but my question is do I have any water,car wash , snow ,salt concerns leaving the Heat extractors open? Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
2020 F8 Scat Pack 392 6 Speed Stick
128 Posts
Hi,

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I just got my 2020 Scat Pack, but my wife's 2015 Jeep Rubicon has the heat extractors and no issues driving year round, although suggest if using in the winter to clean the snow and ice out of the areas as big chuncks form.

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I just got my 2020 Scat Pack, but my wife's 2015 Jeep Rubicon has the heat extractors and no issues driving year round, although suggest if using in the winter to clean the snow and ice out of the areas as big chuncks form.

Regards,
Jim
Great Thanks For the response!! and good to know with the snow chunks.

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
There's a plastic cover that Hellcat used over the ABS module so you want to get that from your dealer and put that on, other than that, tens of thousands of Hellcats out there just like it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a plastic cover that Hellcat used over the ABS module so you want to get that from your dealer and put that on, other than that, tens of thousands of Hellcats out there just like it.

Perfect!! I will get it and thanks for the picture I really appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

It’s ordered!!! Thanks!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,111 Posts
It's a great look even if no Hellcat hood

A Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts