143 Posts
i want one too!!!!!

where are all the vendors??

we can even do a group buy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is sad no reply i thought this was the reson for a forum to bad guess i was wrong

·
Registered
495 Posts
You want, what to the best of my knowledge, doesn't exist. This forum is NOT for "bad guessing" but to exchange useful and helpful information and sometimes pick a bit of fun. Opinions are usually welcome and sometimes promote unintentional nonsense, but they aren't labeled as truth or fact.

That said, there was an engine cover made for 2008 3.5 liter Chargers. I forgot the vendor that made these. The 2008 3.5 engines had aluminum valve covers and the oil fill was located in a different spot. Check the LX Forums, possibly you can find one and modify it to fit your engine or make your own and share it with the SE Forum.

this is sad no reply i thought this was the reson for a forum to bad guess i was wrong

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
ghostadance is your source for the 09/10 SE engine cover. Uses a modified infiniti G35 cover or something. Dgibson has one on his car as well. you can send them PM's and I am sure they will get back to you

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
you want an engine cover, well you got to make it yourself.

as stated above, I used a G35 engine cover and found an original Chrome Six Pack air breather cover off of ebay and also put the original decals lesss the 340 on the six pack decal. mounting brackets were special made

wasnt cheap, the chrome cover was $100, the G35 cover was $90 , brakets cost me about $15, decals were around $20

Ghostdance made one out of a RT cover but he had to use 2 of them to make it complete.

they now make a cover for the V6 for the 2011 models.

·
Registered
143 Posts
"they now make a cover for the V6 for the 2011 models."

Do you have any more info on this?

Thx for the help

·
Registered
495 Posts
"they now make a cover for the V6 for the 2011 models."

Do you have any more info on this?

Thx for the help
This is easy, go visit your dealer and look at the 2011 Jeeps with the 3.6 l.
I doubt the Challenger cover will be substantially different for the 2011 SE.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cover

thanks guys for all your input, i checked bmp for the crome one couldnt find it ,i didnt think this would be the toughest mod on the car ,we will keep trying

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
or modify a 2011 3.5 cover (new SE has one) - modify an R/T cover - modify a BMW cover - modify a 3.5 Charger cover - etc etc etc

however - as DGib knows (but NOBODY has seen) I decided to design and build a KNOCKOUT SE engine bay for GHOST Version 03 back in September - it bugged me to walk down a row of Challengers and compare how PLAIN the SE egine bay is too how nice you can detail an R/T engine bay - all will be revealed at the March 27th TOC Roundup

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
didnt know a charger 3.5 had a cover. hmmmm.I know a magnum 3.5 dont have one, seen that at a car show last year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts